Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA
I love these little individual bags, because once I've eaten the whole thing I don't have to feel as guilty as if I eat the whole bigger $1.49 bag. I usually open these up and pour a bunch of tapatio in them to make them spicy. So delicious!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN
Great for packed lunches, on the go, quick snacks, and picnics. Love the variety choices for myself and the kids. Something in every combo package for all of my picky flavor cravings and priced just right. Love the promotions they have too!
tamaria h.
tamaria h.
Torrington, CT
i love the variety of choices you get to have with the chips. you never really know what type of chips other people really like. although i always think the bags should have more chips in it, espicially if there in a smaller bag
Nora B.
Nora B.
Multiple bags In one convenientant storage bag to tuck awake when finished or easy to carry on the go great variety to choose from purchased from Walmart will purchase these chips again because of all the different flavkrs
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I was super excited to see this new variety pack of chips. Not only do you get regular chips but you also get kettle cooked chips which are amazing. I definitely buy this variety pack more then any other variety pack.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
Very great for a party and affordable in Costco and maybe target I purchased these for a little kids party. Really great not as healthy but somewhat gets them full you can add a capris sun / juice to go along with it
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Big fan of how easy these are to grab and go. Soccer games and its your turn for snacks, go buy and pck this up and it wont disappoint. My son emjoys switching the flavors in his lunches throughout the week.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love buying the assortment bag of Fritos Lays for the convenience and variety. They price is great too. They are great for portion control too. I typically buy them at my supermarket, shop-rite or Acme.
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
My kids love this variety pack of chips. We usually buy one or two a week. They snack on them for school and during the summer. Great variety and kids love it! Good price compared to some other varieties.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
very very tasty! delicious flavors !! in packaging practices, beautiful, easy to open and economically! you can take to any super easy place! I love all the flavors and I super recommend! Really lovee!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?