Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#41 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA

The Frito Lay Variety pack is great snacking for the family over the summer. When we are up late watching our favorite TV shows, or hanging out by the pool chips are a great addition to the lunch day. I would recommend the Frito Lay Variety pack to others!
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044

I like are delicious caused me some are crispy I like a lot Pros is that are delicious and good, and the cons is that are small brings much air hard to get them potatoes and not are very expensive not be compared with anything in the world the recommend!!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN

What can I say? I can never pass up a Frito Lay product even over cheaper alternatives. I especially love the individual packages because it helps me control the amount of chips I'm eating. Definitely recommend for others who are looking to do the same.
andrea s.
andrea s.
Laredo, TX

Chips are chips, but this variety pack really speaks to me. Especially since there is an extreme variation of choices to make. These chips are relatively expensive, but that's because they come in a variety pack. They're really easy to pack for lunch!
Simone D.
Simone D.

It's nice to have variety, especially when people in the family like different kinds of chips. Beware though, if there is one or more flavor in the variety no one wants, you'll be left with a lot of extra bags of chips and no one to eat them.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Fresno, CA

I love these little individual bags, because once I've eaten the whole thing I don't have to feel as guilty as if I eat the whole bigger $1.49 bag. I usually open these up and pour a bunch of tapatio in them to make them spicy. So delicious!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Reynolds, IN

Great for packed lunches, on the go, quick snacks, and picnics. Love the variety choices for myself and the kids. Something in every combo package for all of my picky flavor cravings and priced just right. Love the promotions they have too!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Virginia

I loved all of the chips. The variety of flavors is magnificent. This is my favorite brand of chips. I bought it at target. I loved the saltiness of them. But I just don't like the proportioning. I would definitely recommend this product.
tamaria h.
tamaria h.
Torrington, CT

i love the variety of choices you get to have with the chips. you never really know what type of chips other people really like. although i always think the bags should have more chips in it, espicially if there in a smaller bag
Nora B.
Nora B.

Multiple bags In one convenientant storage bag to tuck awake when finished or easy to carry on the go great variety to choose from purchased from Walmart will purchase these chips again because of all the different flavkrs
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?