Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Mia Colleen G.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
Ok, who hasn't bought these for the family only to have them be finished in 2 days! Hahaa I enjoy using these as lunch fillers!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Duanesburg
I love these packs. They offer so many options and are great for packing lunches. Also helps keep calories in check!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH
I love these variety packs! I go to a lot of festivals during the summer and we normally buy one of these!
Jaslyn D.
Jaslyn D.
This bag of different kinds of chips is like a rainbow of chips I love these the brand are amazing and there is so much to choose from
Kat L.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
Love the variety in these packs! Wonderful for packing my son's lunch with something he enjoys!
Marcos Antonio M.
Marcos Antonio M.
This is amazinggggg, because it has all the different flavors mixed,I always buy this,it's really good
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love the different variety of chips perfect for picnic, party snacks, & school snacks. All different flavors
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
I always get this for me and my husband it brings 20 variety also it's great price this is a great snack. I take it with me to work
KaCee W.
KaCee W.
Gate City
I get these all the time. So many different varieties. Something for everyone in the family to love!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Ames, IA
A good variety for people who are having a get to gather or for kids or yourself to grab as a snack.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?