Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Caitlin G.
Rockford, IL
The variety bag is the best for lunches and so.you know your not eating more junk than you need too!
Melissa B.
Darlington, MD
These are nice for kids who pack a lunch or if you just want a different flavor everyday to snack on.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the frito lay variety pack potato chips!!!!! They were really good and a great snack to have
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Perfect variety and perfect portions of a snack to keep you from going overbosrd with the junkfood
Susli C.
I always buy this because my nephews and nieces come to visit often so I must have snacks for them.
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
this variety pack is so good and full of flavour no matter what bag you pill out it's gonna be good
Jada S.
Richlands, NC
I love that this bag has plenty of varieties and that they all taste great!!! I will be buying more
Lauren S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
Good variety for picky little eaters! Original flavor is always been my favorite. Very affordable.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN
I love all of Frito lays flavor and these are great on the go or for a quick snack. Very convenient
Stafani H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I mean do we need a review on how amazing this snack is? Especially for the little ones on the go?
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?