Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Resham A.
Resham A.

The variety pack gives several options depending what you're in the mood for, but they are somewhat addicting.
Marcos Antonio M.
Marcos Antonio M.

This is amazinggggg, because it has all the different flavors mixed,I always buy this,it's really good
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA

Love the different variety of chips perfect for picnic, party snacks, & school snacks. All different flavors
Brittany K.
Brittany K.

Fun, easy, convenient little bags that you can take anywhere, anytime no matter how old you are!
Lydia J.
Lydia J.

We occasionally purchase these for my husband's lunch for work. They are easy to just throw in his lunch.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hernando

I love this variety bag. I have a very hungry-snack eating family. And we all like different types of chips so this is great for our family.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV

Frito Lay Variety Pack Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips has a great variety. Love all the different flavors!!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

I really enjoy the original flavor of the Lays chips which are included in this pack, but the other flavors are not the best. Lays should stick to the originals that made them famous in the first place.
Syleste B.
Syleste B.
Gurley

Love having this to be able to take for lunches We get to pick a different chip every day don't have to waste sandwich bags
Alan S.
Alan S.
Marksville, LA

I love these although they dont last too long in my house I like the variety pack there's always something for everyone or a different one for every day. But would be nice to have more bags or bigger chip bags would be nice.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?