Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love the different flavor varieties in this package and perfect amount for lunches and on the go snacks
A N.
Nice variety pack for on the go snack. The bag included most flavors I enjoy so it was worth the price.
Marcos Antonio M.
This is amazinggggg, because it has all the different flavors mixed,I always buy this,it's really good
Theyre the best! Tastes so good ! My husband loves them and when i go to eat one theres like 5 left lol
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I love the variety I bring some bags with me to work it great for snack will buy this product agian.
Melissa B.
Darlington, MD
These are nice for kids who pack a lunch or if you just want a different flavor everyday to snack on.
Caitlin G.
Rockford, IL
The variety bag is the best for lunches and so.you know your not eating more junk than you need too!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
My kids and I love these! Great variety and all of the favorites in one! Great for snacks in lunches
Karla G.
Doral, FL
Love this variety pack! It has all my favorites and it's such an easy quick snack to take on the go.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
We buy these to take to work with our lunches. They're inexpensive and easy for the kids to eat too.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?