Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
I always get this for me and my husband it brings 20 variety also it's great price this is a great snack. I take it with me to work
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY
Love these value packs! They're great to have around the house for a quick snack when you're not totally sure what you want to eat.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
I love the different flavor varieties and this gives
You exactly what you need for different flavors so
You don't get sick of one!
Manny V.
Very large package but the actual chips seem to be fairly small. Still has delicious flavors to each bag of chips and good price.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
Ok, who hasn't bought these for the family only to have them be finished in 2 days! Hahaa I enjoy using these as lunch fillers!
zubaira r.
best best best product on earth. the best snacks for birthday parties. my whole family love this product including my kids ....
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
jenna w.
Wonderful. My kids love it when I come home with this big bag of yummy chips. Great variety of all the chips we love to eat.
Ruby T.
Very very good product, the kids really love this one cause they can pick the one that one , so these will be good in lunches
Brenda M.
I love this gives you more than one variety and all the family is happy. They do go fast so it's nice to get more than one
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?