Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Nateishla A.
Nateishla A.
Moca, Puerto Rico

I love these chips! They are so tasty and have chips to choose from. They are delicious! Not very healthy but they are so good you just can't stop eating them. I would recommend for lunch time after you've eaten food. It's a great snack.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC

My families favorite variety bag! The only
Thing I hate is that you can't find it many places!
Esmeralda D.
Esmeralda D.
Nicoya-Guanacaste

Son ricas se dejan comer aunque muy pequeñas deberían de ser un poco mas grande de verdad
Mariia J.
Mariia J.

I love all their flavors are crisp and have my favorite flavors
I love all their products
I love them
as always
Yanela V.
Yanela V.

Muy economica y realmente delicioso me parece una buena opferta en los supermercados. Amo los fritos. Espero sigan asi
margarita c.
margarita c.
Dallas, TX

HAVING A SOCCER TEAM IS GOOD FOR THE KIDDOS TO HAVE A CHOICE ON CHIPS AND THIS HAS EVERYTHING KIDDOS LIKE. GOOD VARIETY
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Bieber

the best, It is not so overbearing, is the exact taste and more delicious, very cute and recomendable for everyone
kayla V.
kayla V.
Victoria , Tx

this variety pack is so good and full of flavour no matter what bag you pill out it's gonna be good
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Lima

this chips are so delicious!!!! i like it a lot!!...of course i recommend it! i bouth it on a supermarket near to my home... all the flavors are delicous but i prefer the original flavor!!!
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

Love the convenience of these chip bags! The prices are pretty reasonable and they offer so many choices for everyone!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now