Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Seanjalise E.
Seanjalise E.
Long Beach , CA
I love to get this pack of chips because you get a variety of chips and I'm obsessed with all kind of chips so I like the have options! 😄
zubaira r.
zubaira r.
best best best product on earth. the best snacks for birthday parties. my whole family love this product including my kids ....
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
jenna w.
jenna w.
Wonderful. My kids love it when I come home with this big bag of yummy chips. Great variety of all the chips we love to eat.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Delran
Great for lunches or a snack. Would prefer a more equal distribution of the varieties- always get stuck with the same ones at the end.
Elle J.
Elle J.
Have a bag of these for the kids to take to school. I love the variety. Everyone of the bags of chips are really good . So it's never a bag left behind.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Variety packs are the best. Everyone has different taste and this help get everyone what they want especially on a budget.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY
Love these value packs! They're great to have around the house for a quick snack when you're not totally sure what you want to eat.
Alize G.
Alize G.
San jose, CA
Love me the variety pack the chips they are great for packing lunches and go great with sandwiches plus you'll have flavors for days I LOVE CHIPS!! (:
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
I love the different flavor varieties and this gives
You exactly what you need for different flavors so
You don't get sick of one!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?