Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Love these for my kids' lunches! I dont have to worry about a bigger bag going stale, amd they can pick whichever flavor they feel like that day.
Yusra A.
I usually buy the big bag to last me about 2 weeks. I love all these brands of chips. I also really like that they have assorted flavors as well.
Timmer P.
Great combination and all chips are absolutely delicious . I prefer to buy these because the assortment makes it easy to take them on the go.
Kim A.
Noble, OK
i love the variety pack bags. they are perfect for packing lunches and watching to make sure you dont sit and eat the whole family size bag.
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Lays are the best but the lime flavor is just out of this world I wish the had it in every grocery store and for sure best chips of the world
Seanjalise E.
Long Beach , CA
I love to get this pack of chips because you get a variety of chips and I'm obsessed with all kind of chips so I like the have options! 😄
Jaslyn D.
This bag of different kinds of chips is like a rainbow of chips I love these the brand are amazing and there is so much to choose from
Sarah J.
Delran
Great for lunches or a snack. Would prefer a more equal distribution of the varieties- always get stuck with the same ones at the end.
Ashley H.
Brockport
With school lunches and making lunch for daddy these come in real handy. They are nice varieties and always been fresh. Will buy again
Rachel T.
With a family of 6, this is a must have product in our house to accommodate everyone's favorite chip flavor without spending a fortune.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?