Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jeri F.
Jeri F.
Dalton, Ga

Best thing on the world to keep multiple people happy and they don't go to waste. I use them for lunches or keep in my desk. They are a bit overpriced but that's what you get with the convenience of easy to pack easy to store.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH

Great for when you're packing your lunch because they go perfectly with any sandwich!
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL

This Frito Lay Variety Pack are so good they are delicious also the price is affordable.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

I really enjoy the original flavor of the Lays chips which are included in this pack, but the other flavors are not the best. Lays should stick to the originals that made them famous in the first place.
Syleste B.
Syleste B.
Gurley

Love having this to be able to take for lunches We get to pick a different chip every day don't have to waste sandwich bags
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hernando

I love this variety bag. I have a very hungry-snack eating family. And we all like different types of chips so this is great for our family.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

Love the convenience of these chip bags! The prices are pretty reasonable and they offer so many choices for everyone!
Alan S.
Alan S.
Marksville, LA

I love these although they dont last too long in my house I like the variety pack there's always something for everyone or a different one for every day. But would be nice to have more bags or bigger chip bags would be nice.
Donna G.
Donna G.
Hillsboro, OH

love this assortment of chips. great for the kids and just the right size! stores easily and nice assortment! lays chips are my go to chip!
kayla V.
kayla V.
Victoria , Tx

this variety pack is so good and full of flavour no matter what bag you pill out it's gonna be good
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now