Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Katie D.
Middleville, MI
Very convenient. I like how you can pick from a variety of chips and how they all have small snacl sizes.
Renee C.
Lubbock, TX
Our family loves this mix of chips. The individual bags stay fresh and everyone gets their favorite bag.
Gaby Z.
Hayward, CA
These variety pack make everything easier especially with these flavors there are so many to choose from
Lydia J.
We occasionally purchase these for my husband's lunch for work. They are easy to just throw in his lunch.
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL
Great for quick grab and go snacks for the kids. Everyone can choose their own flavor with rare argument.
Shannon F.
I buy these for my kids lunch. They are very convenient for me when making lunches and the kids love them
Cassandra L.
I absolutely love this....its a great snack for me and my kids. What's not to love its cheese popcorn.
Angelia K.
Grant , MI
It's always great to buy a bag of mini chips so you can take them on the go and enjoy them at anytime!
Sean W.
Glendale , AZ
These bags of chips are awesome. They make for a quick and easy grab and go snack. The kids love them.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Taste really good !! Love this mix of chips ! Definitely recommend if you loke to try different chips !
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?