Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Destiny M.
Love these. perfect for lunches when you are in a rush! Not too fattening and very tasty. Different options!
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love the different variety of chips perfect for picnic, party snacks, & school snacks. All different flavors
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love it Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags.. is very good.. me encanta ...
Victoria I.
Super crunchy and fresh. perfect amount of salt and they make your taste buds dance! they're delicious
Ivette G.
This Variety Pack was a great idea. SUNCHIPS servings can be mixed and matched for every. Pick your flavor
Brooklynn F.
I get these whenever the family gets together for a cookout or just for camping either way makes food easy.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH
I love these variety packs! I go to a lot of festivals during the summer and we normally buy one of these!
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ
My kids love the variety pack so many to choose from....yummy chips many different flavors to choose from!!
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
I buy this for my husband and I for our lunches! It is great because it has chips in it that we both like.
Katie D.
Middleville, MI
Very convenient. I like how you can pick from a variety of chips and how they all have small snacl sizes.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?