Add a Photo

#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Gabie f.
Gabie f.

Fritos are always great to dip with some bean dip me and my dad love these.
Linda L.
Linda L.

I love the individual size bag for lunches. We use them every single day. Easy to fit in a lunch box, and a nice treat for the kids.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.

I really enjoy the original flavor of the Lays chips which are included in this pack, but the other flavors are not the best. Lays should stick to the originals that made them famous in the first place.
Nahiely H.
Nahiely H.
Cheney

Variety is great for tailgates and to be with friends. nobody ever really likes the same thing so to be able to offer a little bit of something for everyone makes it great for us and our group of friends. I recommend this if you're going to spend time with friends, or at a party!
Gaby Z.
Gaby Z.
Hayward, CA

These variety pack make everything easier especially with these flavors there are so many to choose from
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA

I like to buy these during harvest when I have to bring meals out to the farmers. The little size makes the perfect snack so they can either eat it with their lunch or save it for later when they need a pick me up
Theyre the best! Tastes so good ! My husband loves them and when i go to eat one theres like 5 left lol
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Cary, NC

This is the perfect variety pack!! There is a good combination of different chips and the size is perfect for grabbing on the go.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Whiteville, NC

Love these products because there types of chips in bags. Usually by them for my girls to snack on or for work.
Zahria W.
Zahria W.

Love love love buying the variety packs the portions are amazing to get me through my munchies when I need a little snack to ge me through meals . Year also very ver cheap affordable and last Me quite a while. They are not the healthiest option but I still enjoy them very much.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now