Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
Foodie Expert
Love the variety in these packs! Wonderful for packing my son's lunch with something he enjoys!
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
My families favorite variety bag! The only
Thing I hate is that you can't find it many places!
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
This is perfect for the husband and the kids. They enjoy the variety. We buy these every week!
Karly ..
I love the variety and the different choices that come with this! So good and so much variety!
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these variety packs more than the typical ones because they include less common chips
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Destiny B.
Grant, AL
Foodie Expert
Great variety of flavors so that everybody in the fam bam can have a desired kind! Delicious
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK
These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Jocelyn V.
Peyton, CO
We always keep a package of Frio Lay Variety pack chips at our cabin. Something for everyone!
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good while you're doing work and you want some easy and light to eat just eat these
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?