Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Yummy! That is one word to describe all of these wonderful chips! What an amazing selection of chips! I'm so glad y'all made this purchasing in the future for sure
Alfredo C.
This is my decision. I proved them and Im not happy with the changes that they have made. I preffer the old school chips. I bought it every time I go to the Shells' gas station.
katrina m.
I always get the variety packs. There is something for everyone and it perfectly portioned. I know when i open the big bag i look down and realize i just ate half a bag!
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I buy these weekly. They're so convenient for everyday lunches. My kids eat then for snacks also. They're affordable and well worth it, just grab one, stick it in the lunch box and you have a side for your sandwich!
Brittani H.
The variety pack is our go to in my house. No matter who wants chips there's different kinds for everybody and everybody can choose what they like rather than just one bag of chips that someone may not want
Marcie B.
This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I usually buy these in bigger bags because they are easy to bring with you when you are on the road, or you are in need of a snack. I think that this is really helpful to buy them in sort of arrangement
Natalie D.
I really enjoy the original flavor of the Lays chips which are included in this pack, but the other flavors are not the best. Lays should stick to the originals that made them famous in the first place.
Michelle O.
Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
This Frito Lay Variety Pack are so good they are delicious also the price is affordable.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?