Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#46 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Kellea R.
Kellea R.
Louisville
May 26, 2017, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Great variety of the kinda my kids love and works well for going into their school lunches. My only complaint is the price is staying the same but the individual chip bags are getting smaller.
Alfredo C.
Alfredo C.
June 8, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
This is my decision. I proved them and Im not happy with the changes that they have made. I preffer the old school chips. I bought it every time I go to the Shells' gas station.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
May 12, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
These are a must when grocery shopping. They're perfect to accompany with lunch or a snack the small bags are great if you're trying to control your portions.
katrina m.
katrina m.
June 4, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I always get the variety packs. There is something for everyone and it perfectly portioned. I know when i open the big bag i look down and realize i just ate half a bag!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
May 15, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I buy these weekly. They're so convenient for everyday lunches. My kids eat then for snacks also. They're affordable and well worth it, just grab one, stick it in the lunch box and you have a side for your sandwich!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Enid
June 5, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I like when I have to pack lunches for my children or husband I don't have to worry about having to get a Ziploc bag out I can just put the chips in their lunches.
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
June 8, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
The variety pack is our go to in my house. No matter who wants chips there's different kinds for everybody and everybody can choose what they like rather than just one bag of chips that someone may not want
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
June 14, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Yummy! That is one word to describe all of these wonderful chips! What an amazing selection of chips! I'm so glad y'all made this purchasing in the future for sure
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
June 6, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Chips ! There delicious ! Lays are the best crisped chip you could find ! If your looking for something not to exspencive and delicious I would go with lays ! There best one I think is salt and vinegar !
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
May 18, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?