Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

Do you dare? These are fun and unexpectedly delicious a nice change from the regular flavors
jessica h.
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK

These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

I usually buy this pack and add one to his lunch bag for school and when his home for snacks
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Hahira, GA

My Kids love the variety pack of Chips because they have more than one chip to choose from.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Kernersville , Nc

We buy these to pack in lunches. We like the variety packs. Easy to find & price is decent.
Jeneve D.
Jeneve D.

I love these caus corn chips taste so good and I love a mix up bags of chips to pick from!!
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX

I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

These aren't my favorite because they are more so of the plain kind of chips in my opinion
Madei R.
Madei R.
Phoenix, AZ

I like that it has many varieties of flavored and that you could take it to school to eat.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

Oh my god!!! my favorite kind of chips!!! u just can't ho wrong when having these chips!!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now