Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Alfredo C.
Alfredo C.
This is my decision. I proved them and Im not happy with the changes that they have made. I preffer the old school chips. I bought it every time I go to the Shells' gas station.
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
These are a must when grocery shopping. They're perfect to accompany with lunch or a snack the small bags are great if you're trying to control your portions.
katrina m.
katrina m.
I always get the variety packs. There is something for everyone and it perfectly portioned. I know when i open the big bag i look down and realize i just ate half a bag!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Bay St Louis, MS
I buy these weekly. They're so convenient for everyday lunches. My kids eat then for snacks also. They're affordable and well worth it, just grab one, stick it in the lunch box and you have a side for your sandwich!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Enid
I like when I have to pack lunches for my children or husband I don't have to worry about having to get a Ziploc bag out I can just put the chips in their lunches.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
Yummy! That is one word to describe all of these wonderful chips! What an amazing selection of chips! I'm so glad y'all made this purchasing in the future for sure
Brittani H.
Brittani H.
The variety pack is our go to in my house. No matter who wants chips there's different kinds for everybody and everybody can choose what they like rather than just one bag of chips that someone may not want
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Chips ! There delicious ! Lays are the best crisped chip you could find ! If your looking for something not to exspencive and delicious I would go with lays ! There best one I think is salt and vinegar !
Marcie B.
Marcie B.
This pack is great for the variety you get. It allows you to have several different flavors. While it isn't necessarily healthy they are tasty. I have bought these several times and would recommend.
India L.
India L.
lancaster
We love getting the variety packs for cookouts and parties, and just to have at home for an easy go to snack for the kids. Fruit lay is always delicious.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?