Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
Love these easy, on the go chip's! Very easy to put in lunches and on the go for my kid and myself and husband
member-6408245fa
Santo Domingo, ['', '', 'Santo Domingo Este']
Me encantan, esos sabores variados, muy ricos, tienen una gran variedad de combinaciones , me gustan bastante!!
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
This is great I have 5 kids and they all like different kinds of chips so this is by far the easiest way to go
Logann R.
Anything Fritos is my absolute favorite. This product is nice because there is a variety of different choices.
Jamie D.
These are really good. Like the variety of different flavored chips. I would buy these again.Not too expensive
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
My family takes these when we go camping. Easy for the kids to get and they don't dump an entire bag of chips.
Patricia C.
Very convenient to pack for road trips and for lunches. It's a great variety. There is something for everyone.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA
The First Time I Had These I Fell In Love So When There's More Than One Flavor And More Than One Bag, I'm In!!!
Tammy S.
Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Tonya L.
Whiteville, NC
Love these products because there types of chips in bags. Usually by them for my girls to snack on or for work.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?