Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#46 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
April 27, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Liked the variety of chips to choose from. It's easy for each person to decide on what they prefer and travel size to go in lunch boxes! Only con is only 3 of each brand in the bag. I recommend this food!
Micole B.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ
Feb. 10, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne
April 20, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
June 16, 2017, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
This big variety pack is great! Especially when the grandchildren come over. They can each grab whatever they want. It's also great to grab a bag to take when you're on the go. I just wish they had more regular cheese puffs in there. :)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
April 14, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I love making these a part of my lunch! Super easy to pack and it's a good portion size. I'm guilty of over snacking on chips so these are great and I love the flavor variety!
christine k.
christine k.
Yonkers, NY
April 17, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I would recommend this product for every mother who wants to pack lunch and go for themselves or for the children. It was very affordable, quick, easy and tasty as well. Goes well with sandwiches, wraps, or even just by itself. It is overall a good snack for on-the-go!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Tompkinsville , Ky
May 11, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Frito-Lay is my family's favorite potato chips. We love all the different varieties of flavors. Doritos are our favorite. Fritos lays chips are always fresh and the bags are more full than the other brands.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
April 7, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Great variety pack, I loved all the flavors in them as did my family and friends. Great to pack for munching on road trips, BBQs and parties. Would purchase again.
MistynKendall H.
MistynKendall H.
Maynardville
May 31, 2017, 5:14 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Just stocked up on these! With kids in and out of house all day these are awesome and affordable! Helps with no one complaining I didn't get the kind they like!
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
March 25, 2017, 7:51 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?