Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Micole B.
Micole B.
Burlington, NJ
I buy them for my clients at work as well as myself. It satisfies your desire for wanting chips and tastes great . My only problem is I always want more . I would want a bigger bag than the snack bags .
Josie A.
Josie A.
Wayne, WV
These are delicious and travel friendly. I'm in college I take a bag of these with me to class for a snack every day. These are also great for having a variety of tastes to choose from
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
This big variety pack is great! Especially when the grandchildren come over. They can each grab whatever they want. It's also great to grab a bag to take when you're on the go. I just wish they had more regular cheese puffs in there. :)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I love making these a part of my lunch! Super easy to pack and it's a good portion size. I'm guilty of over snacking on chips so these are great and I love the flavor variety!
christine k.
christine k.
Yonkers, NY
I would recommend this product for every mother who wants to pack lunch and go for themselves or for the children. It was very affordable, quick, easy and tasty as well. Goes well with sandwiches, wraps, or even just by itself. It is overall a good snack for on-the-go!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
glasgow,ky
Frito-Lay is my family's favorite potato chips. We love all the different varieties of flavors. Doritos are our favorite. Fritos lays chips are always fresh and the bags are more full than the other brands.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Great variety pack, I loved all the flavors in them as did my family and friends. Great to pack for munching on road trips, BBQs and parties. Would purchase again.
Debbie h.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
MistynKendall H.
MistynKendall H.
Maynardville
Just stocked up on these! With kids in and out of house all day these are awesome and affordable! Helps with no one complaining I didn't get the kind they like!
Kellea R.
Kellea R.
Great variety of the kinda my kids love and works well for going into their school lunches. My only complaint is the price is staying the same but the individual chip bags are getting smaller.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?