Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL

Love the variety when I am craving a crunchy snack. Always have these on hand at home.
Natasha m.
Natasha m.

Love this product..it comes with many different types 9f chips From the Same brands👌🖒
Linda R.
Linda R.

Buy them all the time for family. Love the variety. Everyone gets their favorite kind
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love having these mixed variety bags of chips in my house for my child to snack on.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lamoni, IA

This variety pack is great for parties with children or everyday school lunch packing
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

Flavors are good! They can get addicting. My husband and daughter love these chips
Rachael R.
Rachael R.

Best choose for school lunches. Wish there were equal amounts of each chip flavor.
Cris M.
Cris M.

If I need to choose my favorited snacks they are, oh my god they are so delicious.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL

Perfect for birthday parties and picnics! Same great flavors but individual bags
Katie G.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI

I buy these to pack my boyfriends lunch when they are on sale and he loves them.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now