Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#46 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Shay H.
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca
March 27, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I put these in my husband's lunches, I always try to buy stuff that will get eaten, these don't sit on the shelves in my pantry forever: my family loves them. I love the portion control of individual bags.
Natachka R.
Natachka R.
San Juan
May 19, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Great if you want diversity to take to the beach with friends. I buy in Walmart. I buy it with some friends one day. They were really nice and have enough for the price. I will recommend it if your kids or friends have different taste.
dakota h.
dakota h.
June 18, 2017, 11:24 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Perfect sized bags to take or pack for lunch or maybe just a quick snack, you have plenty of delicious flavors to choose from so your not just limited to one. If your looking for a variety I would recommend this grab bag of goodies.
Cassi C.
Cassi C.
Lubbock, TX
May 17, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Great to buy for a family to have snacks. I live in a household of 6 and when we get these they last us a pretty good while but for a party i would recommend either multiple packs or a bigger box.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
April 6, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
We always buy this for kids birthday parties or family get togethers. It's the perfect size for the little ones and adults. May not be the healthiest choice but always convenient. Very recommended!
Casey D.
Casey D.
April 27, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
A variety of chips is always a good thing! My whole family loves these. It's an easy snack or side for lunch. I know it's not that healthy, but it's nice to have a crunchy treat every now and then.
Shaneck Allison B.
Shaneck Allison B.
456 C/Luis M. Souffront La Rosa 1 Edif.B1 Apt.21
May 9, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Este me encanta en mi trabajo lo pido mucho para los niños ya que tienen variedad. Exactamente no se en donde la compañía lo compra. Si cumple con mis expertativas y con la de los niños.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
April 29, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Pensa nas melhores batatas.
Tudo junto.
Mas com toda sinceridade do mundo, pra mim as batatas Lays são as melhores.
Crocantes, sequinhas e não são tao salgadas como vemos por ai.
Só de pensar já da vontade de comer
Julie W.
Julie W.
April 26, 2017, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Can't get enough of lays... ever! They are so delicious and addicting. They have a perfect size pack so you don't eat too much but still enough to be satisfied. I would recommend to anyone who likes food (everyone)
Sidney P.
Sidney P.
Saint Marys, GA
March 15, 2017, 4:26 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Great to keep in the house for the kids lunch or just for quick snacks without fear of eating an entire bag of chips ( which I totally do )
Inexpensive and delicious. The sour cream and cheddar are my favorite.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?