Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Ray City, GA

My Kids love the variety pack of Chips because they have more than one chip to choose from.
Jeneve D.
Jeneve D.

I love these caus corn chips taste so good and I love a mix up bags of chips to pick from!!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Kernersville, NC

We buy these to pack in lunches. We like the variety packs. Easy to find & price is decent.
Madei R.
Madei R.
Phoenix, AZ

I like that it has many varieties of flavored and that you could take it to school to eat.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

Oh my god!!! my favorite kind of chips!!! u just can't ho wrong when having these chips!!!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

These aren't my favorite because they are more so of the plain kind of chips in my opinion
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI

I like these because my kids can each get whatever bag they want without fights over them.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Convenient and price value is good. Great for parties, trips, and easy snack for my kids.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.

Yes I buy 3 bags because the kids love them a variety of chips and fits in the snack bags
I love lay chips and the variety packs give you options on some of your favorite flavors
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now