Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Jennifer P.
The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Really enjoyed this while they had it. It was fun trying out the different flavors. I liked the Korean BBQ the best.
Erin P.
Duanesburg, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these packs. They offer so many options and are great for packing lunches. Also helps keep calories in check!
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Rosangel C.
The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Hailey B.
Myrtle Beach
Very good especially if snacks are needed for sports or for any type of activity! Yummy snacks that are portable!!
Sabrina C.
These are great in my kids lunch. Sometimes she uses them to trade snacks wth friends. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Foodie Expert
Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
Foodie Expert
Buy these all time for work. Great variety and I love the lays flavors. Not expensive and you can buy at Walmart
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Foodie Expert
Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?