Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Teraya B.
Teraya B.

Great for the kids i like it has different kinds of chips so everyone could have the kind they like
Stafani H.
Stafani H.

I mean do we need a review on how amazing this snack is? Especially for the little ones on the go?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Ramer, TN

Good variety for picky little eaters! Original flavor is always been my favorite. Very affordable.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL

Perfect variety and perfect portions of a snack to keep you from going overbosrd with the junkfood
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Centreville, MD

So easy for sports & lunch snacks. Good variety included in this package. I purchased at Walmart.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ

Great variety and excellent when you're busy but want a quick snack. Kids absolutely love these!
Roxanna M.
Roxanna M.
Houston , Tx

A variety of flavors ! Different types of chips, great for the little ones and to have on the go
Anais C.
Anais C.
Rockford, IL

I love these to take with me for my toddler. Great for snacking. I also use them for goody bags.
leah a.
leah a.
Alexandria, KY

not my favorite brand but still quite tasty. great variety to choose from. feeds a lot of people
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is perfect for large get-togethers and I love the size of the bags perfect portion control
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now