Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Sean W.
Sean W.
Glendale, AZ

These bags of chips are awesome. They make for a quick and easy grab and go snack. The kids love them.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Darlington, MD

These are nice for kids who pack a lunch or if you just want a different flavor everyday to snack on.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Doral, FL

Love this variety pack! It has all my favorites and it's such an easy quick snack to take on the go.
Selina D.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA

I love the variety I bring some bags with me to work it great for snack will buy this product agian.
concetta b.
concetta b.

My kids and I love these! Great variety and all of the favorites in one! Great for snacks in lunches
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Rockford, IL

The variety bag is the best for lunches and so.you know your not eating more junk than you need too!
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY

We buy these to take to work with our lunches. They're inexpensive and easy for the kids to eat too.
Susli C.
Susli C.

I always buy this because my nephews and nieces come to visit often so I must have snacks for them.
Teraya B.
Teraya B.

Great for the kids i like it has different kinds of chips so everyone could have the kind they like
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN

I love all of Frito lays flavor and these are great on the go or for a quick snack. Very convenient
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?