Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#46 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
April 25, 2017, 11:06 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
These are super handy for my kindergartner's lunch box! She loves that each day she can pick her own flavor for lunch. Perfect size for her, great value, a lot to choose from, and highly recommended to make things easier for lunch! They fit perfect in her lunch box and I hear no complaints from her.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
March 12, 2017, 3:11 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
What can I say? I can never pass up a Frito Lay product even over cheaper alternatives. I especially love the individual packages because it helps me control the amount of chips I'm eating. Definitely recommend for others who are looking to do the same.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN
March 29, 2017, 4:25 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I love the variety packs of chips! They're awesome for lunch boxes and on the go! We have such a bust and active lifestyle that having snacks that are easy to grab are essential! We are a chip loving family and will all the choices in these package there is sure to be a flavor someone will love!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Virginia
April 28, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I loved all of the chips. The variety of flavors is magnificent. This is my favorite brand of chips. I bought it at target. I loved the saltiness of them. But I just don't like the proportioning. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chaniece M.
Chaniece M.
Newton, NC
April 11, 2017, 1:16 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Its a great snack for a sports team gathering, or something on the go for the kids. My only con may be that some flavor are more popular than the other flavors in the bag and theyre might not be enough for everyone to have. other than that i definitely recommend.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
June 19, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I really like buying the variety bag. Everyone in my family gets the chips they like. With out having to buying 4 different kinds of chips. Also makes packing lunches so much easier. No hassle of having to bag the chips your self. You just throw it in and go!
lucy g.
lucy g.
June 13, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
i personally hate fritos but i love plain lays. it's an ok deal. the one problem i have with this brand is the amount of air in the bag. u get about 2/3 the bag of air and 1/3 chip. the ingredients aren't good for you but i don't but this on a regular basis.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
March 30, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
I like this because they are good for lunches or a small snack on the go. The only problem is that they leave me wanting more once I'm done. But they are cheap and come with a wide variety. Can't beat that.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
Callahan
May 28, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
We buy these a lot. Different varieties for all the kids favorite chips. Easy to grab and go. Only thing I wish they put more of the kinds the kids like more. But that doesn't stop us we continue to buy this
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Atwater, CA
March 28, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
These chips are a staple in our household with three little kids you have to be prepared. These make great snacks for on the go or great at home for some many different meals. My kids love the variety packs!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?