Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
La France, SC

This is perfect for the husband and the kids. They enjoy the variety. We buy these every week!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc

Great eating right here a quick snack at a good price
Available everywhere and usually on sale
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Peyton, CO

We always keep a package of Frio Lay Variety pack chips at our cabin. Something for everyone!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Noor B.
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY

These are good while you're doing work and you want some easy and light to eat just eat these
Abby Q.
Abby Q.
Richmond, KY

Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK

These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

Do you dare? These are fun and unexpectedly delicious a nice change from the regular flavors
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

I usually buy this pack and add one to his lunch bag for school and when his home for snacks
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX

I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now