Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great variety and excellent when you're busy but want a quick snack. Kids absolutely love these!
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
My families favorite variety bag! The only
Thing I hate is that you can't find it many places!
Karly ..
I love the variety and the different choices that come with this! So good and so much variety!
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
This is perfect for the husband and the kids. They enjoy the variety. We buy these every week!
Anahi M.
Variety pack of bag of chips great for kids ,great package it last me a month a box this is A +
Deja B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great for travel or if you have a large family. Good choice of snacks so everyone gets a choice
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
Foodie Expert
Love the variety in these packs! Wonderful for packing my son's lunch with something he enjoys!
Abby Q.
berea, ky
Foodie Expert
Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good while you're doing work and you want some easy and light to eat just eat these
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?