Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Abby Q.
Abby Q.
Richmond, KY

Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
Noor B.
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY

These are good while you're doing work and you want some easy and light to eat just eat these
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma

I usually buy this pack and add one to his lunch bag for school and when his home for snacks
jessica h.
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK

These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.

Do you dare? These are fun and unexpectedly delicious a nice change from the regular flavors
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Kernersville, NC

We buy these to pack in lunches. We like the variety packs. Easy to find & price is decent.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX

I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Ray City, GA

My Kids love the variety pack of Chips because they have more than one chip to choose from.
Jeneve D.
Jeneve D.

I love these caus corn chips taste so good and I love a mix up bags of chips to pick from!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now