Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #41 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where...Sorry, but I live in Panama, s... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Mathew S.
Mathew S.
Arlington, TX
We do not buy chips that often at my house. This is because we love them so much. When we do bring home chips this is what we get. It offers everyones favorites and the serving size helps us keep from eating whole bags at once. It is a great value and great for lunches.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I love how this can be taken on the go. They are so handy for lunches and make my sandwich much more exciting. It's also nice when counting calories to have pre-packaged bags that tell me exactly how many calories I'm getting and to teach someone how much is 1 serving.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL
I buy these religiously because they are an easy snack for my kids.. I can just throw them in the diaper bag and go. I have a toddler and an infant so my toddler loves doing everything herself so this is perfect for her... and they're a great value for the size!!!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Sullivan, ME
Love these variety bags of chips! They are perfect size for a snack on the go or perfect for a packed lunch for myself or my daughter . This product is a must have in my household. we couldn't survive without it! Highly recommenced this to family's with children
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
We buy these at least once a week! They're perfect when you're in a hurry trying to pack lunches in the morning and just need a quick snack to throw in! They're great for sporting events also because with the variety there's a bag for each child's preference!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these, my mom would always buy these for my sisters and I from Costco and we'd be set for weeks going to school and having a snack. I don't like that they stuff the bag with fritos and cheetos and lack on cool ranch doritos but that's honestly just me.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
The Frito Lay Variety pack is great snacking for the family over the summer. When we are up late watching our favorite TV shows, or hanging out by the pool chips are a great addition to the lunch day. I would recommend the Frito Lay Variety pack to others!
valeria T.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I like are delicious caused me some are crispy I like a lot Pros is that are delicious and good, and the cons is that are small brings much air hard to get them potatoes and not are very expensive not be compared with anything in the world the recommend!!
andrea s.
andrea s.
Laredo, TX
Chips are chips, but this variety pack really speaks to me. Especially since there is an extreme variation of choices to make. These chips are relatively expensive, but that's because they come in a variety pack. They're really easy to pack for lunch!
Simone D.
Simone D.
It's nice to have variety, especially when people in the family like different kinds of chips. Beware though, if there is one or more flavor in the variety no one wants, you'll be left with a lot of extra bags of chips and no one to eat them.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?