Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
dakota h.
Perfect sized bags to take or pack for lunch or maybe just a quick snack, you have plenty of delicious flavors to choose from so your not just limited to one. If your looking for a variety I would recommend this grab bag of goodies.
Chaniece M.
Newton, NC
Its a great snack for a sports team gathering, or something on the go for the kids. My only con may be that some flavor are more popular than the other flavors in the bag and theyre might not be enough for everyone to have. other than that i definitely recommend.
Leanne C.
I really like buying the variety bag. Everyone in my family gets the chips they like. With out having to buying 4 different kinds of chips. Also makes packing lunches so much easier. No hassle of having to bag the chips your self. You just throw it in and go!
lucy g.
i personally hate fritos but i love plain lays. it's an ok deal. the one problem i have with this brand is the amount of air in the bag. u get about 2/3 the bag of air and 1/3 chip. the ingredients aren't good for you but i don't but this on a regular basis.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this because they are good for lunches or a small snack on the go. The only problem is that they leave me wanting more once I'm done. But they are cheap and come with a wide variety. Can't beat that.
Chelsea R.
Atwater, CA
These chips are a staple in our household with three little kids you have to be prepared. These make great snacks for on the go or great at home for some many different meals. My kids love the variety packs!
Nikki K.
Callahan
We buy these a lot. Different varieties for all the kids favorite chips. Easy to grab and go. Only thing I wish they put more of the kinds the kids like more. But that doesn't stop us we continue to buy this
Shay H.
Oxnard, Ca
I put these in my husband's lunches, I always try to buy stuff that will get eaten, these don't sit on the shelves in my pantry forever: my family loves them. I love the portion control of individual bags.
Natachka R.
San Juan
Great if you want diversity to take to the beach with friends. I buy in Walmart. I buy it with some friends one day. They were really nice and have enough for the price. I will recommend it if your kids or friends have different taste.
tamaria h.
Torrington, CT
i love the variety of choices you get to have with the chips. you never really know what type of chips other people really like. although i always think the bags should have more chips in it, espicially if there in a smaller bag
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?