Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL

These things are awesome, especially if you like variety. And there's the perfect amount in them, too. They are better than getting a regular size bag, since for some reason, you always leave the little crumbs at the end of a large bag. With these little bags, you eat it all!
breahna w.
breahna w.
Creston, OH

i love lays chips and even more because they come in small individual packs. And i love that they dont use extra ingredients. They are not the healthiest but it ok too cheat every know and then. The individual bags are my absolute favorite. and i always recommend to everyone!
Mathew S.
Mathew S.
Arlington, TX

We do not buy chips that often at my house. This is because we love them so much. When we do bring home chips this is what we get. It offers everyones favorites and the serving size helps us keep from eating whole bags at once. It is a great value and great for lunches.
christine k.
christine k.
Yonkers, NY

I would recommend this product for every mother who wants to pack lunch and go for themselves or for the children. It was very affordable, quick, easy and tasty as well. Goes well with sandwiches, wraps, or even just by itself. It is overall a good snack for on-the-go!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I love how this can be taken on the go. They are so handy for lunches and make my sandwich much more exciting. It's also nice when counting calories to have pre-packaged bags that tell me exactly how many calories I'm getting and to teach someone how much is 1 serving.
Chaniece M.
Chaniece M.
Newton, NC

Its a great snack for a sports team gathering, or something on the go for the kids. My only con may be that some flavor are more popular than the other flavors in the bag and theyre might not be enough for everyone to have. other than that i definitely recommend.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Jacksonville, FL

I buy these religiously because they are an easy snack for my kids.. I can just throw them in the diaper bag and go. I have a toddler and an infant so my toddler loves doing everything herself so this is perfect for her... and they're a great value for the size!!!
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Sullivan, ME

Love these variety bags of chips! They are perfect size for a snack on the go or perfect for a packed lunch for myself or my daughter . This product is a must have in my household. we couldn't survive without it! Highly recommenced this to family's with children
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT

I love these, my mom would always buy these for my sisters and I from Costco and we'd be set for weeks going to school and having a snack. I don't like that they stuff the bag with fritos and cheetos and lack on cool ranch doritos but that's honestly just me.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH

We buy these at least once a week! They're perfect when you're in a hurry trying to pack lunches in the morning and just need a quick snack to throw in! They're great for sporting events also because with the variety there's a bag for each child's preference!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?