Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Anahi M.
Anahi M.

Variety pack of bag of chips great for kids ,great package it last me a month a box this is A +
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

This is perfect for large get-togethers and I love the size of the bags perfect portion control
Emma H.
Emma H.

A good variety pack that is truly well worth your money. Has nice diverse options for flavors.
Lori W.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc

Great eating right here a quick snack at a good price
Available everywhere and usually on sale
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
La France, SC

This is perfect for the husband and the kids. They enjoy the variety. We buy these every week!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Peyton, CO

We always keep a package of Frio Lay Variety pack chips at our cabin. Something for everyone!
Noor B.
Noor B.
Brooklyn, NY

These are good while you're doing work and you want some easy and light to eat just eat these
Abby Q.
Abby Q.
Richmond, KY

Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
Clara O.
Clara O.

I love that snacks, they are so good, i love the flavour, i eat them since i was a little kid
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA

We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now