Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH

I love these variety packs! I go to a lot of festivals during the summer and we normally buy one of these!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

I buy this for my husband and I for our lunches! It is great because it has chips in it that we both like.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I buy these for my kids lunch. They are very convenient for me when making lunches and the kids love them
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Semmes, AL

Great for quick grab and go snacks for the kids. Everyone can choose their own flavor with rare argument.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Salt Lake City, UT

Theses are great, all kinds of chips. They taste yummy! The small bags are great for taking it anywhere.
Renee C.
Renee C.
Lubbock, TX

Our family loves this mix of chips. The individual bags stay fresh and everyone gets their favorite bag.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI

Taste really good !! Love this mix of chips ! Definitely recommend if you loke to try different chips !
A N.
A N.

Nice variety pack for on the go snack. The bag included most flavors I enjoy so it was worth the price.
Alyse E.
Alyse E.
Fort Wayne, IN

Love the different flavor varieties in this package and perfect amount for lunches and on the go snacks
Sean W.
Sean W.
Glendale, AZ

These bags of chips are awesome. They make for a quick and easy grab and go snack. The kids love them.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?