Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Estos son de mis favoritos , me gustan mas los picantes están riquisimossss
cristal e.
Jerome, ID
Me gusta la variedad de saborees excelente tamańo para nińos y buena botana
Gabie f.
Fritos are always great to dip with some bean dip me and my dad love these.
Juan T.
Orlando
Has all my favorite chips in one bag I can really enjoy all the flavors when ever I want them. Great for parties or get together, so everyone can enjoy what they want
Saima S.
I recommend this chip pack for all high schoolers, throw one in your locker in case you forget money for lunch. This will keep you from going hungry when you have a big test or quiz and need energy. Overall I feel like you can't really have a negative opinion about chips.
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
So I buy these "chip packs" on a regular basis, mostly, not just because we specifically just love these flavors, but it just make sense in our household. We have a family of six, four of those are children between the ages of nine and thirteen, and its so hard for everyone to pick one flavor that they agree on. Also, not only are these the perfect portions for snacking throughout the day, but they're great on the go whether you take the whole bag (handles included) or individuals; they are just all around the perfect choice for larger households and just make it so much easier to please everybody.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband likes to get these for ease of access to put in the kids' lunches, but they are too expensive and there is always that flavor that you really don't like but feel obligated to eat because you spent so much on the pack. They probably get twice as much money this way.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Okay guys this is what you do if you got a lot of kids and they like different kind of chips this is what you go for it's got a lot of variety of chips and they won't fight for what one is there favorites I highly recommend this if you have a lot of children and if you're like me who likes potato chips this is a good choice
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Best thing on the world to keep multiple people happy and they don't go to waste. I use them for lunches or keep in my desk. They are a bit overpriced but that's what you get with the convenience of easy to pack easy to store.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are super handy for my kindergartner's lunch box! She loves that each day she can pick her own flavor for lunch. Perfect size for her, great value, a lot to choose from, and highly recommended to make things easier for lunch! They fit perfect in her lunch box and I hear no complaints from her.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?