Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #41 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where...Sorry, but I live in Panama, s... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love having these mixed variety bags of chips in my house for my child to snack on.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
This variety pack is great for parties with children or everyday school lunch packing
Linda R.
Linda R.
Buy them all the time for family. Love the variety. Everyone gets their favorite kind
Natasha m.
Natasha m.
Love this product..it comes with many different types 9f chips From the Same brands👌🖒
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
Flavors are good! They can get addicting. My husband and daughter love these chips
C M.
C M.
If I need to choose my favorited snacks they are, oh my god they are so delicious.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Best choose for school lunches. Wish there were equal amounts of each chip flavor.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Taylor, MI
I buy these to pack my boyfriends lunch when they are on sale and he loves them.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Perfect for birthday parties and picnics! Same great flavors but individual bags
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
We always happened to buy the big assorted bag of chips they are super delicious
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?