Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN

I love all of Frito lays flavor and these are great on the go or for a quick snack. Very convenient
Teraya B.
Teraya B.

Great for the kids i like it has different kinds of chips so everyone could have the kind they like
Susli C.
Susli C.

I always buy this because my nephews and nieces come to visit often so I must have snacks for them.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love the frito lay variety pack potato chips!!!!! They were really good and a great snack to have
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Ramer, TN

Good variety for picky little eaters! Original flavor is always been my favorite. Very affordable.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL

Perfect variety and perfect portions of a snack to keep you from going overbosrd with the junkfood
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Centreville, MD

So easy for sports & lunch snacks. Good variety included in this package. I purchased at Walmart.
Betty L.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ

Great variety and excellent when you're busy but want a quick snack. Kids absolutely love these!
Anais C.
Anais C.
Rockford, IL

I love these to take with me for my toddler. Great for snacking. I also use them for goody bags.
leah a.
leah a.

not my favorite brand but still quite tasty. great variety to choose from. feeds a lot of people
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now