Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Darlington, MD

These are nice for kids who pack a lunch or if you just want a different flavor everyday to snack on.
Selina D.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA

I love the variety I bring some bags with me to work it great for snack will buy this product agian.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY

We buy these to take to work with our lunches. They're inexpensive and easy for the kids to eat too.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Rockford, IL

The variety bag is the best for lunches and so.you know your not eating more junk than you need too!
Karla G.
Karla G.
Doral, FL

Love this variety pack! It has all my favorites and it's such an easy quick snack to take on the go.
concetta b.
concetta b.

My kids and I love these! Great variety and all of the favorites in one! Great for snacks in lunches
Teraya B.
Teraya B.

Great for the kids i like it has different kinds of chips so everyone could have the kind they like
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love the frito lay variety pack potato chips!!!!! They were really good and a great snack to have
Susli C.
Susli C.

I always buy this because my nephews and nieces come to visit often so I must have snacks for them.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN

I love all of Frito lays flavor and these are great on the go or for a quick snack. Very convenient
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now