Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

Very convenient to pack for road trips and for lunches. It's a great variety. There is something for everyone.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN

Love these easy, on the go chip's! Very easy to put in lunches and on the go for my kid and myself and husband
Karen M.
Karen M.
Callahan, FL

I love the variety packs because I can always change chip flavors without worrying about the chips going bad!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA

Great for snacking, road trips, or lunches! Different varieties of flavors, so you can always please someone.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.

Super crunchy and fresh. perfect amount of salt and they make your taste buds dance! they're delicious
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX

Love this chips good for party or other events. recommend this and some deep and your good to go. love them.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

Love these. perfect for lunches when you are in a rush! Not too fattening and very tasty. Different options!
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL

i love it Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags.. is very good.. me encanta ...
Christy A.
Christy A.
Leesville, La

Variety pack is great to take to events. I like the bag and handle design and the chips are a crowd pleaser.
Kirnesha D.
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ

My kids love the variety pack so many to choose from....yummy chips many different flavors to choose from!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now