Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Michelle G.
Cary, NC
This is the perfect variety pack!! There is a good combination of different chips and the size is perfect for grabbing on the go.
Yasmin V.
Love the assortment of chips in this bag and love the portion that comes in this bag super affordable and easy to take on the go
Jessica G.
Owensboro, KY
my family loves these, they are extreamly flavorful and there is always something for everyone so its a smart buy for busy moms
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
Foodie Expert
Ok, who hasn't bought these for the family only to have them be finished in 2 days! Hahaa I enjoy using these as lunch fillers!
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
Foodie Expert
Wonderful wonderful! I love every flavor in this variety pack. Everyone in my household eats multiple flavors. I love them all.
zubaira r.
best best best product on earth. the best snacks for birthday parties. my whole family love this product including my kids ....
Michelle O.
Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Laura D.
Foodie Expert
While I know they aren't terribly healthy, these little bags are perfect to throw in my bag for times when the kids get bored.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
I like buying this product because it is a bulk item for a cheap price and much cheaper than buying each chip bag separately.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?