Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#31 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I like these because my kids can each get whatever bag they want without fights over them.
Melisa M.
Melisa M.
Oh my god!!! my favorite kind of chips!!! u just can't ho wrong when having these chips!!!
Madei R.
Madei R.
Phoenix, AZ
I like that it has many varieties of flavored and that you could take it to school to eat.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These aren't my favorite because they are more so of the plain kind of chips in my opinion
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Nov. 16, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Yes I buy 3 bags because the kids love them a variety of chips and fits in the snack bags
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Convenient and price value is good. Great for parties, trips, and easy snack for my kids.
Brytanie S.
Brytanie S.
Guyton
I love lay chips and the variety packs give you options on some of your favorite flavors
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
Love the variety when I am craving a crunchy snack. Always have these on hand at home.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Tastes great. Bring this along to any gathering of party and you'll make tons of pals.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?