Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX

Buy these all time for work. Great variety and I love the lays flavors. Not expensive and you can buy at Walmart
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Tammy S.
Tammy S.

Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA

The First Time I Had These I Fell In Love So When There's More Than One Flavor And More Than One Bag, I'm In!!!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Estos de BBQ me encaracancanta. Porq son super delicioso estos si me gustan estos apetaizer patitas chitos ñami
Kensley E.
Kensley E.
Woodruff

this is great to buy for kids tiny travel sizes you can use this as a snack when you get hungry it tastes great
Patricia C.
Patricia C.

Very convenient to pack for road trips and for lunches. It's a great variety. There is something for everyone.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

My family takes these when we go camping. Easy for the kids to get and they don't dump an entire bag of chips.
Kim  B.
Kim B.
Clanton, AL

But these about twice a month for the kiddos lunch...she loves them & it's just enough of a good Little snack!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA

This is great I have 5 kids and they all like different kinds of chips so this is by far the easiest way to go
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?