Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX

Love this chips good for party or other events. recommend this and some deep and your good to go. love them.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL

i love it Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags.. is very good.. me encanta ...
Christy A.
Christy A.
Leesville, La

Variety pack is great to take to events. I like the bag and handle design and the chips are a crowd pleaser.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

Love these. perfect for lunches when you are in a rush! Not too fattening and very tasty. Different options!
Kirnesha D.
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ

My kids love the variety pack so many to choose from....yummy chips many different flavors to choose from!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH

I love these variety packs! I go to a lot of festivals during the summer and we normally buy one of these!
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron , Ohio

I really love eating Fritos lays chips can't just eat one got to have more,try some you might like them to
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

I buy this for my husband and I for our lunches! It is great because it has chips in it that we both like.
Ysabel D.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL

I do not like this product is unhealthy and feel that their ingredients are not good for me and my family
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I buy these for my kids lunch. They are very convenient for me when making lunches and the kids love them
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now