Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Abby Q.
berea, ky
Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
Jocelyn V.
Peyton, CO
We always keep a package of Frio Lay Variety pack chips at our cabin. Something for everyone!
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I usually buy this pack and add one to his lunch bag for school and when his home for snacks
Alyaa A.
Do you dare? These are fun and unexpectedly delicious a nice change from the regular flavors
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK
These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Jeneve D.
I love these caus corn chips taste so good and I love a mix up bags of chips to pick from!!
Crystal M.
Hahira, GA
My Kids love the variety pack of Chips because they have more than one chip to choose from.
Madei R.
Phoenix, AZ
I like that it has many varieties of flavored and that you could take it to school to eat.
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
I like these because my kids can each get whatever bag they want without fights over them.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?