Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Linda L.
I love the individual size bag for lunches. We use them every single day. Easy to fit in a lunch box, and a nice treat for the kids.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
we buy these every single week. Since we take our lunches, chips are typically the go to with sandwiches and whatever else we have
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY
Love these value packs! They're great to have around the house for a quick snack when you're not totally sure what you want to eat.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Always a fan of Lays, with this variety pack you have endless options of flavors, sometimes it's even good to try them all at once
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
I love the different flavor varieties and this gives
You exactly what you need for different flavors so
You don't get sick of one!
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
I always get this for me and my husband it brings 20 variety also it's great price this is a great snack. I take it with me to work
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Great for lunches and quick snacks. Good variety, especially since it includes some chips you cant always find in a smaller bag.
Manny V.
Very large package but the actual chips seem to be fairly small. Still has delicious flavors to each bag of chips and good price.
Onessa H.
Great for kids! The kids can get a mix of flavors if it's for lunch or a snack. And I don't have to be 5 different bags of chips.
Deisy R.
They have a lot of choices to choose from which all of them are great it makes you want to keep on eating them and buy some more
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?