Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Smyrna, GA

These are great to have around the house as a snack or to pair with a quick meal if you don't have time to make sides.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA

I recently went on a road trip and brought these along for snack they satisfied the whole family because of the varity
alyssa r.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL

Perfect variety! Love that I can munch on a flavor I choose and it's the perfect amount! I know I'm not eating to much
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

These bags are the perfect size snack that includes a variety of options. They are easy to pack and bring on the go.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC

Really enjoyed this while they had it. It was fun trying out the different flavors. I liked the Korean BBQ the best.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

These are great in my kids lunch. Sometimes she uses them to trade snacks wth friends. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA

Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
Humble , TX

Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now