Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Karen M.
Karen M.
Callahan, FL

I love the variety packs because I can always change chip flavors without worrying about the chips going bad!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA

Great for snacking, road trips, or lunches! Different varieties of flavors, so you can always please someone.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL

i love it Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags.. is very good.. me encanta ...
Victoria I.
Victoria I.

Super crunchy and fresh. perfect amount of salt and they make your taste buds dance! they're delicious
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX

Love this chips good for party or other events. recommend this and some deep and your good to go. love them.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

Love these. perfect for lunches when you are in a rush! Not too fattening and very tasty. Different options!
Christy A.
Christy A.
Leesville, La

Variety pack is great to take to events. I like the bag and handle design and the chips are a crowd pleaser.
Kirnesha D.
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ

My kids love the variety pack so many to choose from....yummy chips many different flavors to choose from!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Ashland, OH

I love these variety packs! I go to a lot of festivals during the summer and we normally buy one of these!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va

I buy this for my husband and I for our lunches! It is great because it has chips in it that we both like.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now