Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Lori W.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc
Great eating right here a quick snack at a good price
Available everywhere and usually on sale
Abby Q.
Abby Q.
Richmond, KY
Great for gatherings. Everyone gets their own little bag of chips. It's just enough for kids.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Peyton, CO
We always keep a package of Frio Lay Variety pack chips at our cabin. Something for everyone!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Onoris B.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I usually buy this pack and add one to his lunch bag for school and when his home for snacks
Alyaa A.
Alyaa A.
Do you dare? These are fun and unexpectedly delicious a nice change from the regular flavors
jessica h.
jessica h.
Tulsa, OK
These are so good on the go for kids or in lunches . You can use them for easy walking tacos
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Galveston, TX
I am very addicted to chips. I love Frito-Lays. I buy these chips all the time for my kids.
Jeneve D.
Jeneve D.
I love these caus corn chips taste so good and I love a mix up bags of chips to pick from!!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Hahira, GA
My Kids love the variety pack of Chips because they have more than one chip to choose from.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?