Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
These are great to have as a snack for any give. time, whether for school or to the beach. Conveniently have one in my bag just in case.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
We like the variety oack, so we can choose from different flavors. And the individual bags are convenient on the go, and no stale chips!
Seanjalise E.
Long Beach , CA
I love to get this pack of chips because you get a variety of chips and I'm obsessed with all kind of chips so I like the have options! 😄
Kaylee S.
Modesto, CA
Good variety of chips for a party or gathering. Everyone should like them! I used them for a party a couple weeks ago, it was a big hit.
Ashley H.
Brockport
With school lunches and making lunch for daddy these come in real handy. They are nice varieties and always been fresh. Will buy again
Sarah J.
Delran
Great for lunches or a snack. Would prefer a more equal distribution of the varieties- always get stuck with the same ones at the end.
Johanna Y R.
All we like this home ideal for watching movies with family or for an afternoon of games with the kids snack is delicious and addictive
Rachel T.
With a family of 6, this is a must have product in our house to accommodate everyone's favorite chip flavor without spending a fortune.
Jaslyn D.
This bag of different kinds of chips is like a rainbow of chips I love these the brand are amazing and there is so much to choose from
Linda L.
I love the individual size bag for lunches. We use them every single day. Easy to fit in a lunch box, and a nice treat for the kids.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?