Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Lauren S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
Good variety for picky little eaters! Original flavor is always been my favorite. Very affordable.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Perfect variety and perfect portions of a snack to keep you from going overbosrd with the junkfood
Shannon C.
Centreville, MD
So easy for sports & lunch snacks. Good variety included in this package. I purchased at Walmart.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great variety and excellent when you're busy but want a quick snack. Kids absolutely love these!
Anahi M.
Variety pack of bag of chips great for kids ,great package it last me a month a box this is A +
Taylor B.
This is perfect for large get-togethers and I love the size of the bags perfect portion control
Emma H.
A good variety pack that is truly well worth your money. Has nice diverse options for flavors.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc
Great eating right here a quick snack at a good price
Available everywhere and usually on sale
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
This is perfect for the husband and the kids. They enjoy the variety. We buy these every week!
Yolanda V.
Pasco, WA
We all my family love this big pack we get one of each depending the flavor we feeling to eat
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?