Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA

I recently went on a road trip and brought these along for snack they satisfied the whole family because of the varity
Tonia H.
Tonia H.

Love these. Whenever we're going on a long trip we always buy a bag of these. They're perfect for on the road snacking!
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Smyrna, GA

These are great to have around the house as a snack or to pair with a quick meal if you don't have time to make sides.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC

Really enjoyed this while they had it. It was fun trying out the different flavors. I liked the Korean BBQ the best.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

These are great in my kids lunch. Sometimes she uses them to trade snacks wth friends. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA

Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
Humble , TX

Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now