Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
KaCee W.
Gate City
I get these all the time. So many different varieties. Something for everyone in the family to love!
Stafani H.
S Ozone Park, NY
I mean do we need a review on how amazing this snack is? Especially for the little ones on the go?
Susli C.
I always buy this because my nephews and nieces come to visit often so I must have snacks for them.
Jada S.
Richlands, NC
I love that this bag has plenty of varieties and that they all taste great!!! I will be buying more
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great variety and excellent when you're busy but want a quick snack. Kids absolutely love these!
Anais C.
Rockford, IL
I love these to take with me for my toddler. Great for snacking. I also use them for goody bags.
leah a.
Alexandria, KY
not my favorite brand but still quite tasty. great variety to choose from. feeds a lot of people
Brittany K.
Foodie Expert
Fun, easy, convenient little bags that you can take anywhere, anytime no matter how old you are!
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
A variety of flavors ! Different types of chips, great for the little ones and to have on the go
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
Foodie Expert
Love the variety in these packs! Wonderful for packing my son's lunch with something he enjoys!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?