Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Marie A.
Marie A.

I always buy the variety pack because there is so much to choose from and what better way to have all your favorites at once.
hannah r.
hannah r.
Garden, MI

Love these variety packs! Great for the picky kid on the go or for lunches. Great price too! Will definitely continue to buy.
jenna w.
jenna w.

Wonderful. My kids love it when I come home with this big bag of yummy chips. Great variety of all the chips we love to eat.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

I always buy this for my daughter's lunches that way she has a variety of what she can take with her and she is always happy
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love getting the variety pack bcz it gives us different options of chips to chose when we have a party or want to snack on.
lilian g.
lilian g.

Love these for on the go, when I want to cheat on my diet it's a perfect snack to keep my stomach happy until dinner time.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.

I love this gives you more than one variety and all the family is happy. They do go fast so it's nice to get more than one
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT

Buy this all the time and it's yummy. I like the variety it has and it's probably my favorite out of everything they have.
Maria G.
Maria G.

Variety packs are the best. Everyone has different taste and this help get everyone what they want especially on a budget.
Diane L.
Diane L.

Great to get when you have a big family that way they choose what kind they want with sandwiches and soup and just to eat
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?