Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.

These are great in my kids lunch. Sometimes she uses them to trade snacks wth friends. I wish it was a bit cheaper.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA

Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.

The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
Humble , TX

Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ

Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, Tx

Buy these all time for work. Great variety and I love the lays flavors. Not expensive and you can buy at Walmart
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami, Florida

Estos de BBQ me encaracancanta. Porq son super delicioso estos si me gustan estos apetaizer patitas chitos ñami
Tammy S.
Tammy S.

Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA

The First Time I Had These I Fell In Love So When There's More Than One Flavor And More Than One Bag, I'm In!!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now