Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #40 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Sean W.
Sean W.
Glendale, AZ
These bags of chips are awesome. They make for a quick and easy grab and go snack. The kids love them.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
I absolutely love this....its a great snack for me and my kids. What's not to love its cheese popcorn.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Darlington, MD
These are nice for kids who pack a lunch or if you just want a different flavor everyday to snack on.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Doral, FL
Love this variety pack! It has all my favorites and it's such an easy quick snack to take on the go.
concetta b.
concetta b.
My kids and I love these! Great variety and all of the favorites in one! Great for snacks in lunches
Selina D.
Selina D.
Newport News, VA
I love the variety I bring some bags with me to work it great for snack will buy this product agian.
leslie h.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
We buy these to take to work with our lunches. They're inexpensive and easy for the kids to eat too.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Rockford, IL
The variety bag is the best for lunches and so.you know your not eating more junk than you need too!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the frito lay variety pack potato chips!!!!! They were really good and a great snack to have
Teraya B.
Teraya B.
Great for the kids i like it has different kinds of chips so everyone could have the kind they like
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?