Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Mary L.
Mary L.
Northborough, MA
Great for snacking, road trips, or lunches! Different varieties of flavors, so you can always please someone.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX
Love this chips good for party or other events. recommend this and some deep and your good to go. love them.
Anyela M.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love it Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags.. is very good.. me encanta ...
Christy A.
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Variety pack is great to take to events. I like the bag and handle design and the chips are a crowd pleaser.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Love these. perfect for lunches when you are in a rush! Not too fattening and very tasty. Different options!
Kirnesha D.
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ
My kids love the variety pack so many to choose from....yummy chips many different flavors to choose from!!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
I buy this for my husband and I for our lunches! It is great because it has chips in it that we both like.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
I buy these for my kids lunch. They are very convenient for me when making lunches and the kids love them
Renee C.
Renee C.
Lubbock, TX
Our family loves this mix of chips. The individual bags stay fresh and everyone gets their favorite bag.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Taste really good !! Love this mix of chips ! Definitely recommend if you loke to try different chips !
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?