Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Erin S.
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN

Great for lunches and quick snacks. Good variety, especially since it includes some chips you cant always find in a smaller bag.
Deisy R.
Deisy R.

They have a lot of choices to choose from which all of them are great it makes you want to keep on eating them and buy some more
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Owensboro, KY

my family loves these, they are extreamly flavorful and there is always something for everyone so its a smart buy for busy moms
Ok, who hasn't bought these for the family only to have them be finished in 2 days! Hahaa I enjoy using these as lunch fillers!
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC

Wonderful wonderful! I love every flavor in this variety pack. Everyone in my household eats multiple flavors. I love them all.
zubaira r.
zubaira r.

best best best product on earth. the best snacks for birthday parties. my whole family love this product including my kids ....
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT

I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
Laura D.
Laura D.

While I know they aren't terribly healthy, these little bags are perfect to throw in my bag for times when the kids get bored.
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY

I like buying this product because it is a bulk item for a cheap price and much cheaper than buying each chip bag separately.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now