Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Carrie S.
Port Orchard, WA
Yummy is all i can say for frito lay chips. Not very healthy but oh so yummy.

Very good product. Will buy again. Recommend to others to buy and use.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
I & my child love these 20 pack bag chips. I love that they are great for lunches and snacks. I also take them as a snack for kids in her classroom
Parisa M.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorites. I would buy these for my employees to eat during their break. Different variety of chips so everyone got something they liked.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH
Love these for my kids' lunches! I dont have to worry about a bigger bag going stale, amd they can pick whichever flavor they feel like that day.
Donna A.
Naugatuck, CT
With a family of 5 kids these come in handy for after school snack while I prep dinner for the night. They also bring some to school as a snack.
Kendra A.
These corn chips are good for a snack and have a good barbecue flavor. High fat content as with any other corn chip. Fritos have a great flavor.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Perfect to pack the kids for school and they like all of the flavors! We purchase the large packs at BJs and in the morning they can grab and go.
Yusra A.
I usually buy the big bag to last me about 2 weeks. I love all these brands of chips. I also really like that they have assorted flavors as well.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
Awesome chips. Perfect for sharing. I love the brand and the size nobody can eat just one is a very true statement, perfect for lunches, picnics
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD
We get this for our Snack-O at work and everybody loves the variety that it offers! Always fresh... Good size... Well priced... 5 stars for sure!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?