Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Morganton , Nc

Wonderful wonderful! I love every flavor in this variety pack. Everyone in my household eats multiple flavors. I love them all.
Laura D.
Laura D.

While I know they aren't terribly healthy, these little bags are perfect to throw in my bag for times when the kids get bored.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT

I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
Marie A.
Marie A.

I always buy the variety pack because there is so much to choose from and what better way to have all your favorites at once.
hannah r.
hannah r.
Garden, MI

Love these variety packs! Great for the picky kid on the go or for lunches. Great price too! Will definitely continue to buy.
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY

I like buying this product because it is a bulk item for a cheap price and much cheaper than buying each chip bag separately.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

I always buy this for my daughter's lunches that way she has a variety of what she can take with her and she is always happy
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Love getting the variety pack bcz it gives us different options of chips to chose when we have a party or want to snack on.
lilian g.
lilian g.

Love these for on the go, when I want to cheat on my diet it's a perfect snack to keep my stomach happy until dinner time.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now