Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #42 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
Buy these all time for work. Great variety and I love the lays flavors. Not expensive and you can buy at Walmart
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA
The First Time I Had These I Fell In Love So When There's More Than One Flavor And More Than One Bag, I'm In!!!
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
miami, FL
Estos de BBQ me encaracancanta. Porq son super delicioso estos si me gustan estos apetaizer patitas chitos ñami
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
These are really good. Like the variety of different flavored chips. I would buy these again.Not too expensive
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
My family takes these when we go camping. Easy for the kids to get and they don't dump an entire bag of chips.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Very convenient to pack for road trips and for lunches. It's a great variety. There is something for everyone.
Kim  B.
Kim B.
Clanton, AL
But these about twice a month for the kiddos lunch...she loves them & it's just enough of a good Little snack!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
This is great I have 5 kids and they all like different kinds of chips so this is by far the easiest way to go
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
Love these easy, on the go chip's! Very easy to put in lunches and on the go for my kid and myself and husband
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?