Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#86 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY

I like buying this product because it is a bulk item for a cheap price and much cheaper than buying each chip bag separately.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

I always buy this for my daughter's lunches that way she has a variety of what she can take with her and she is always happy
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Love getting the variety pack bcz it gives us different options of chips to chose when we have a party or want to snack on.
lilian g.
lilian g.

Love these for on the go, when I want to cheat on my diet it's a perfect snack to keep my stomach happy until dinner time.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT

Buy this all the time and it's yummy. I like the variety it has and it's probably my favorite out of everything they have.
Maria G.
Maria G.

Variety packs are the best. Everyone has different taste and this help get everyone what they want especially on a budget.
Cecilia G.
Cecilia G.
Ciudad de mexico, Ciudad de mexico

This is a nice snack!! For the parties or wathever you need, it is the best option you can find. Easy to serve and tasty.
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR

I love the convenience of buying these variety bags. The portion size is perfect and there's a flavor to please everyone.
dermy p.
dermy p.
Santo domingo

I love his chip only thing is little more I can not eat that bring me only one thing that I like is the taste and crunchy
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

With 5 people living in the house it's hard to agree on what snacks to buy. This makes it easy for everyone to be happy.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now