Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My kids love them , they are perfect for lunches snacks or when you just need to grab a snack on the go ! Perfect amount in each bag and they are delicious .
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome mix. Snack sized bags are awesome so I don't have to worry about my chips going stale and there's different flavors to accommodate everyone's tastes
India L.
Lancaster, OH
We love getting the variety packs for cookouts and parties, and just to have at home for an easy go to snack for the kids. Fruit lay is always delicious.
Elle J.
Have a bag of these for the kids to take to school. I love the variety. Everyone of the bags of chips are really good . So it's never a bag left behind.
Marie B.
I love trying new kinds of potato chips and this is a great way to find new ones and get variety. They are also great for a single serving or for lunches
Edwine O.
Staten Island, NY
I love this I get the variety pa k so my kids use it for snack for school. That way they get a different one everyday lol. Please make them cheaper lol.
Alize G.
San jose, CA
Love me the variety pack the chips they are great for packing lunches and go great with sandwiches plus you'll have flavors for days I LOVE CHIPS!! (:
I like classics, my FAV brand of all the time, Frito, they have always different kinds, tastes of chips, you can eat them with lunch or even as a snack
Danielle C.
I love this mix of Frito lays chips!! Good variety of child and Frito Lays are always fresh! Bo g hit with the kids for packing their lunch for school.
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Great pack for gathering and event. Good portion in each bag. everyone loves them. usually buy them. Theres a good amount of different kind of flavors
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?