Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY #41 in Chips

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where...Sorry, but I live in Panama, s... 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Emma D.
Emma D.
Attleboro, MA
The First Time I Had These I Fell In Love So When There's More Than One Flavor And More Than One Bag, I'm In!!!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
miami, FL
Estos de BBQ me encaracancanta. Porq son super delicioso estos si me gustan estos apetaizer patitas chitos ñami
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
This is great I have 5 kids and they all like different kinds of chips so this is by far the easiest way to go
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
These are really good. Like the variety of different flavored chips. I would buy these again.Not too expensive
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Parsons, TN
Love these easy, on the go chip's! Very easy to put in lunches and on the go for my kid and myself and husband
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Very convenient to pack for road trips and for lunches. It's a great variety. There is something for everyone.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
My family takes these when we go camping. Easy for the kids to get and they don't dump an entire bag of chips.
Kim  B.
Kim B.
Clanton, AL
But these about twice a month for the kiddos lunch...she loves them & it's just enough of a good Little snack!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?