Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Delran

Great for lunches or a snack. Would prefer a more equal distribution of the varieties- always get stuck with the same ones at the end.
Jaslyn D.
Jaslyn D.

This bag of different kinds of chips is like a rainbow of chips I love these the brand are amazing and there is so much to choose from
Dana F.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al

We buy these for all of our large gatherings. It's very expensive to buy large bags for everyone just to throw away what isn't used.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Earlton, NY

Love these value packs! They're great to have around the house for a quick snack when you're not totally sure what you want to eat.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY

I always get this for me and my husband it brings 20 variety also it's great price this is a great snack. I take it with me to work
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH

I love the different flavor varieties and this gives
You exactly what you need for different flavors so
You don't get sick of one!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN

Always a fan of Lays, with this variety pack you have endless options of flavors, sometimes it's even good to try them all at once
Joni M.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok

we buy these every single week. Since we take our lunches, chips are typically the go to with sandwiches and whatever else we have
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

Great for kids! The kids can get a mix of flavors if it's for lunch or a snack. And I don't have to be 5 different bags of chips.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN

Great for lunches and quick snacks. Good variety, especially since it includes some chips you cant always find in a smaller bag.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?