Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Chasity F.
Smyrna, GA
These are great to have around the house as a snack or to pair with a quick meal if you don't have time to make sides.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
Perfect variety! Love that I can munch on a flavor I choose and it's the perfect amount! I know I'm not eating to much
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Really enjoyed this while they had it. It was fun trying out the different flavors. I liked the Korean BBQ the best.
Jennifer P.
The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA
Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Rosangel C.
The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
Buy these all time for work. Great variety and I love the lays flavors. Not expensive and you can buy at Walmart
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Tammy S.
Can never go wrong with a variety pack, got yourself something for everyone. Reasonable price and good variety.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?