Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#46 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Smyrna, GA
These are great to have around the house as a snack or to pair with a quick meal if you don't have time to make sides.
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA
I recently went on a road trip and brought these along for snack they satisfied the whole family because of the varity
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Love these. Whenever we're going on a long trip we always buy a bag of these. They're perfect for on the road snacking!
Nikauly B.
Nikauly B.
Súper buenas a mi hijo le gustan y se las compro para las meriendas él debes en cuando las acompaña con salsa de queso
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Durham, NC
Really enjoyed this while they had it. It was fun trying out the different flavors. I liked the Korean BBQ the best.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
The variety is awesome I love them all. Good snack for everyday. Great to have at parties. It's tasty and delicious.
Rosangel C.
Rosangel C.
The most important and delicious potato chips
In my opinion is the best potato chips can I eat so I love frito lay
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Oakley, CA
Great for multiple picky kids, a whole family always on the go or a small party that needs a good variety of chips
Kacy W.
Kacy W.
Humble , TX
Perfect for when you need a variety of chips! Love the different flavors and brands! I buy from my local Walmart.
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
Oct. 3, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags
Frito last is very greasy I don't like it or the taste of it oh my my family love that stuff why maybe the taste
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?