Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#130 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

Love the assortment of chips in this bag and love the portion that comes in this bag super affordable and easy to take on the go
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Morganton , Nc

Wonderful wonderful! I love every flavor in this variety pack. Everyone in my household eats multiple flavors. I love them all.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Owensboro, KY

my family loves these, they are extreamly flavorful and there is always something for everyone so its a smart buy for busy moms
Laura D.
Laura D.

While I know they aren't terribly healthy, these little bags are perfect to throw in my bag for times when the kids get bored.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Kyla D.
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY

I like buying this product because it is a bulk item for a cheap price and much cheaper than buying each chip bag separately.
Marie A.
Marie A.

I always buy the variety pack because there is so much to choose from and what better way to have all your favorites at once.
hannah r.
hannah r.
Garden, MI

Love these variety packs! Great for the picky kid on the go or for lunches. Great price too! Will definitely continue to buy.
 Taylor   .
Taylor .
Tampa, FL

I always buy this for my daughter's lunches that way she has a variety of what she can take with her and she is always happy
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Love getting the variety pack bcz it gives us different options of chips to chose when we have a party or want to snack on.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now