Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Brittanu s.
This is a weekly must in my household. These bags are perfect to fit into my child's lunch boxes or to throw in my 2 year olds diaper bag for an on the go snack
Shannon C.
Rochester, NY
These are great with kids to give them a variety. We recently went on a trip and bought this. Worked out well as it is a portion size bag and there are choices.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
I like the Frito Lay variety pack because you can take these bags on the go for a snack. They're not to big and the different flavors give you a variety to try.
Bundles W.
I haven eaten these since I was a kid and now as an adult I still love these. Great variety of chips in one huge bag. Definitely a favorite at the supermarket.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
These are a must when grocery shopping. They're perfect to accompany with lunch or a snack the small bags are great if you're trying to control your portions.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I always have these handy for my husband lunches and my child's snacks. They are greatly priced for your budget and this pack of 20 will last at least 2 weeks.
DeSanee M.
Has a variety of chips in each. Just wish they made more variety packs of one kind of chip. As I have a very picky child who only like a certain type of chip.
Savannah Z.
Perfect for a small snack or to pack in the lunch box. Purchased at Walmart for a fairly cheap price. It contains the perfect variety and everyone's favorites.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
My kids love them , they are perfect for lunches snacks or when you just need to grab a snack on the go ! Perfect amount in each bag and they are delicious .
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?