Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#49 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Joni M.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok

we buy these every single week. Since we take our lunches, chips are typically the go to with sandwiches and whatever else we have
Onessa H.
Onessa H.

Great for kids! The kids can get a mix of flavors if it's for lunch or a snack. And I don't have to be 5 different bags of chips.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN

Great for lunches and quick snacks. Good variety, especially since it includes some chips you cant always find in a smaller bag.
Yasmin V.
Yasmin V.

Love the assortment of chips in this bag and love the portion that comes in this bag super affordable and easy to take on the go
Deisy R.
Deisy R.

They have a lot of choices to choose from which all of them are great it makes you want to keep on eating them and buy some more
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Owensboro, KY

my family loves these, they are extreamly flavorful and there is always something for everyone so its a smart buy for busy moms
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
Morganton , Nc

Wonderful wonderful! I love every flavor in this variety pack. Everyone in my household eats multiple flavors. I love them all.
Laura D.
Laura D.

While I know they aren't terribly healthy, these little bags are perfect to throw in my bag for times when the kids get bored.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.

Love the variety but could be better if it had other flavors as a new variety pack. For example. Other popular flavor or taste
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Provo, UT

I love love love chips! They are my fave, so when it comes in a pack with more options, that's pure heaven! Bring on the salt!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now