Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#35 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA

I & my child love these 20 pack bag chips. I love that they are great for lunches and snacks. I also take them as a snack for kids in her classroom
Parisa M.
Parisa M.
El Paso, TX

One of my favorites. I would buy these for my employees to eat during their break. Different variety of chips so everyone got something they liked.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Lexington Pk, MD

We get this for our Snack-O at work and everybody loves the variety that it offers! Always fresh... Good size... Well priced... 5 stars for sure!
Yusra A.
Yusra A.

I usually buy the big bag to last me about 2 weeks. I love all these brands of chips. I also really like that they have assorted flavors as well.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Vermilion, OH

Love these for my kids' lunches! I dont have to worry about a bigger bag going stale, amd they can pick whichever flavor they feel like that day.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, Ny

Awesome chips. Perfect for sharing. I love the brand and the size nobody can eat just one is a very true statement, perfect for lunches, picnics
Kendra A.
Kendra A.

These corn chips are good for a snack and have a good barbecue flavor. High fat content as with any other corn chip. Fritos have a great flavor.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Naugatuck, CT

With a family of 5 kids these come in handy for after school snack while I prep dinner for the night. They also bring some to school as a snack.
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Reno, NV

Great for a house party or just to keep in your pantry. Different flavors yet all of them are very good. You get a lot for your money as well.
Timmer P.
Timmer P.

Great combination and all chips are absolutely delicious . I prefer to buy these because the assortment makes it easy to take them on the go.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?