Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#49 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA

This is great for b day party's and get togethers. Love the variety. And the prices are good to. I go to Walmart or foodlion to purchase it.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Bakersfield, CA

Greta to have in the car for when you go to a trip and have kids with you . you can change it up like one day this flavor then the other .
Seanjalise E.
Seanjalise E.
Long Beach, CA

I love to get this pack of chips because you get a variety of chips and I'm obsessed with all kind of chips so I like the have options! 😄
Amber E.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA

We like the variety oack, so we can choose from different flavors. And the individual bags are convenient on the go, and no stale chips!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

These are great to have as a snack for any give. time, whether for school or to the beach. Conveniently have one in my bag just in case.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Modesto, CA

Good variety of chips for a party or gathering. Everyone should like them! I used them for a party a couple weeks ago, it was a big hit.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

All we like this home ideal for watching movies with family or for an afternoon of games with the kids snack is delicious and addictive
Dana F.
Dana F.
Phenix city, Al

We buy these for all of our large gatherings. It's very expensive to buy large bags for everyone just to throw away what isn't used.
Joni M.
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok

we buy these every single week. Since we take our lunches, chips are typically the go to with sandwiches and whatever else we have
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN

Always a fan of Lays, with this variety pack you have endless options of flavors, sometimes it's even good to try them all at once
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now