Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#31 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (3)
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love getting the variety pack bcz it gives us different options of chips to chose when we have a party or want to snack on.
lilian g.
lilian g.
Love these for on the go, when I want to cheat on my diet it's a perfect snack to keep my stomach happy until dinner time.
Mo P.
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Buy this all the time and it's yummy. I like the variety it has and it's probably my favorite out of everything they have.
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love the convenience of buying these variety bags. The portion size is perfect and there's a flavor to please everyone.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
With 5 people living in the house it's hard to agree on what snacks to buy. This makes it easy for everyone to be happy.
Devina G.
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is the best variety pack out there just because it's mixed flavors and everyone is eligible to get what they want!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Frito lay variety pack flavor swap mix potato chips are the perfect bag to get because you have several flavor choices.
francesca s.
francesca s.
Great quality dependable brand i love whatever they come out with its always really good. can find something for anyone
Jocelyn l.
Jocelyn l.
Silver Spring, MD
I love chips because eat taste so good and not so healthy but great or have for snacks or lunch and I buy a lot of bags
Tonia H.
Tonia H.
Love these. Whenever we're going on a long trip we always buy a bag of these. They're perfect for on the road snacking!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?