Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Mo P.
Provo, UT
Buy this all the time and it's yummy. I like the variety it has and it's probably my favorite out of everything they have.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love the convenience of buying these variety bags. The portion size is perfect and there's a flavor to please everyone.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
With 5 people living in the house it's hard to agree on what snacks to buy. This makes it easy for everyone to be happy.
Brittany D.
Morgan City, LA
Frito lay variety pack flavor swap mix potato chips are the perfect bag to get because you have several flavor choices.
Jocelyn l.
Silver Spring, MD
I love chips because eat taste so good and not so healthy but great or have for snacks or lunch and I buy a lot of bags
francesca s.
Great quality dependable brand i love whatever they come out with its always really good. can find something for anyone
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is the best variety pack out there just because it's mixed flavors and everyone is eligible to get what they want!
Tonia H.
Love these. Whenever we're going on a long trip we always buy a bag of these. They're perfect for on the road snacking!
Chasity F.
Smyrna, GA
These are great to have around the house as a snack or to pair with a quick meal if you don't have time to make sides.
alyssa r.
Ocala, FL
Perfect variety! Love that I can munch on a flavor I choose and it's the perfect amount! I know I'm not eating to much
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?