Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Alan S.
Marksville, LA
I love these although they dont last too long in my house I like the variety pack there's always something for everyone or a different one for every day. But would be nice to have more bags or bigger chip bags would be nice.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Cant go wrong with lays. We keep these bags in the house for snacks all the time. Perfect for kids and adults. Perfect for portion comtrol. All the flavors are great.
Jackie M.
Woodstock, GA
My kids love the variety of chips in the bag and you can't beat the price. It's very convenient for school snacks or just when you need something on the go! I love the fritolay brand.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
I love the individual sized snack bags for days when the kids have activities after school. It makes an easy alternative to make a big long lunch. ! Thanks for cutting our work as parents in half !
Hazel D.
ROCKY MOUNT, VA
Great mixture of chips to add to your day. You can add it to meals or even turn it in to snacks especially when you have multiple people living in your household.
mary p.
Augusta, GA
Yummy chips mix has a variety for everyone's taste buds. They are light and crispy not to mention so much healthier as well. Take on the go when your in a rush or to eat at home.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI
These bags of mix and match chips is the best idea anyone ever had. They are perfect for parties and other events where you need to have enough chips for everyone to have their own and have enough choices for everyone to get the kind they want. Plus they are cheap and let me tell you, they are definitely worth the money. So all in all you save money and time
anita w.
Des Plaines, IL
These are absolutely amazing and delicious, and I recommend it to everyone everyone

The flavor was very deep and intense, i had shared it with everyone in my family and I must say. Thay everybody was a fan of those.

Zahria W.
Love love love buying the variety packs the portions are amazing to get me through my munchies when I need a little snack to ge me through meals . Year also very ver cheap affordable and last Me quite a while. They are not the healthiest option but I still enjoy them very much.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Love these chips! They come in a variety pack which is great cuz I like to switch it up from time to time. I take them to work with me,they make a tasty snack 😀
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?