Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Alfredo C.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by anita w.Frito Lay Variety Pack® Flavor Swap Mix Potato Chips 20-1 oz. Bags uploaded by Linda R.

BY FRITO-LAY

The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite! see more...

• I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?1 Answers
Juan T.
Orlando
Has all my favorite chips in one bag I can really enjoy all the flavors when ever I want them. Great for parties or get together, so everyone can enjoy what they want
Jessica G.
WARNER ROBINS, GA
So I buy these "chip packs" on a regular basis, mostly, not just because we specifically just love these flavors, but it just make sense in our household. We have a family of six, four of those are children between the ages of nine and thirteen, and its so hard for everyone to pick one flavor that they agree on. Also, not only are these the perfect portions for snacking throughout the day, but they're great on the go whether you take the whole bag (handles included) or individuals; they are just all around the perfect choice for larger households and just make it so much easier to please everybody.
Nahiely H.
Cheney
Variety is great for tailgates and to be with friends. nobody ever really likes the same thing so to be able to offer a little bit of something for everyone makes it great for us and our group of friends. I recommend this if you're going to spend time with friends, or at a party!
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Okay guys this is what you do if you got a lot of kids and they like different kind of chips this is what you go for it's got a lot of variety of chips and they won't fight for what one is there favorites I highly recommend this if you have a lot of children and if you're like me who likes potato chips this is a good choice
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are super handy for my kindergartner's lunch box! She loves that each day she can pick her own flavor for lunch. Perfect size for her, great value, a lot to choose from, and highly recommended to make things easier for lunch! They fit perfect in her lunch box and I hear no complaints from her.
Kelsey T.
Indianapolis, IN
What can I say? I can never pass up a Frito Lay product even over cheaper alternatives. I especially love the individual packages because it helps me control the amount of chips I'm eating. Definitely recommend for others who are looking to do the same.
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN
I love the variety packs of chips! They're awesome for lunch boxes and on the go! We have such a bust and active lifestyle that having snacks that are easy to grab are essential! We are a chip loving family and will all the choices in these package there is sure to be a flavor someone will love!
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
I like to buy these during harvest when I have to bring meals out to the farmers. The little size makes the perfect snack so they can either eat it with their lunch or save it for later when they need a pick me up
Chelsea B.
Virginia
I loved all of the chips. The variety of flavors is magnificent. This is my favorite brand of chips. I bought it at target. I loved the saltiness of them. But I just don't like the proportioning. I would definitely recommend this product.
dakota h.
Perfect sized bags to take or pack for lunch or maybe just a quick snack, you have plenty of delicious flavors to choose from so your not just limited to one. If your looking for a variety I would recommend this grab bag of goodies.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?