Add a Photo

By FRITO-LAY
#48 in Chips
The LAY’S® Flavor Swap multipack includes all 8 flavors so you can try them all and vote to save your favorite!
Photos (2)
sarah L.
sarah L.
Waterford, MI

These bags of mix and match chips is the best idea anyone ever had. They are perfect for parties and other events where you need to have enough chips for everyone to have their own and have enough choices for everyone to get the kind they want. Plus they are cheap and let me tell you, they are definitely worth the money. So all in all you save money and time
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA

I like Fritos Lays chips because you know a lot of ships are bigger and smaller and you can take it put in your kid's lunch box so you take it to work or you can just eat it as a midnight snack two different brands and not worry about going to the store later I like the bread but I don't like the chips that come out when you can take your Chips
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL

YAAAASSSS!!! this is what i buy every week for my kids to take to school in their daily snacks. They love getting to pick and choose which chips they will eat that day and have found several chips they love in these varieties they would have never tried otherwise, helps me so I can buy big bags they have tasted and approved!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Nashville, TN

These are great when you have to pack lunches for on the go eating! Maybe chips aren't the healthiest choice, but it is an easy filler and a crowd pleaser. I try to make sure I have a bag of chips whenever I pack lunch to be on campus for long periods of time because some days you just want that crunch of a chip.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA

These are super handy for my kindergartner's lunch box! She loves that each day she can pick her own flavor for lunch. Perfect size for her, great value, a lot to choose from, and highly recommended to make things easier for lunch! They fit perfect in her lunch box and I hear no complaints from her.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Dalton, GA

I love getting these little bags, because there is variety and they pack into my lunch sack easily. The pack is totally affordable and great for team snacks, parties, or anything really! The one con I could see would be running out of the flavor that is everyone's favorite. Usually it works out though!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA

I am a big fan of lays, I will however will freely admit I'm from Pa, and that I would pick Herr's over Lays if Herr's is available. But Lays are great, and always good to have a variety pack because you do not have to worry about getting sick of one flavor and they are great for packing for lunches.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Palestine, IN

I love the variety packs of chips! They're awesome for lunch boxes and on the go! We have such a bust and active lifestyle that having snacks that are easy to grab are essential! We are a chip loving family and will all the choices in these package there is sure to be a flavor someone will love!
Linda P.
Linda P.

Love Frito Lay. Cheetos are always the one bag I grab for because it's always the one that takes me back to childhood as a kid when I would receive a pkg. of Cheeto's from my mom before going to school. I wish they would make one with all the same chips instead of a variety pack.
Doris H.
Doris H.
Bakersfield, CA

My family and I really enjoyed picking between the two flavors of similar chips. In fact often times we liked the newer chip flavor compared to the old. I much prefer buying the chips like this when it's a new flavor and having them in small packages rather than the larger bags.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA

I have never seen these before. Where can they be found?

Join Now