Frito Lay Sunflower Seeds

by Frito-Lay

Frito Lay® Sunflower Seeds.
Good fun!

Amazingly good!
Start your review of Frito Lay Sunflower Seeds!
I love snacking on these. I also love the flavors they provide with this brand. It would recommend it
Nettleton
I love these. They have them everywhere. You get two bags for $1!! They have so many flavors as well
Savannah, GA
I love these sunflower seeds! I always stop and grab a couple packs before heading to the ballfield!
Cramerton, NC
I absolutely love these, I have to have them everyday... They are the best tasting sunflower seeds.
The flavor of these sunflower seeds is delicious. The hot flavor compliments the seeds very well.
Robstown, TX
My go to when in a hurry and stopping at a convenient store. Usually get 2 for the deal.
Mansfield, LA
Frito Lay Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I want something salty I always grab these they are the best. Always fresh tasting
Mooringsport, LA
Love sunflower seeds. Frito lay are the only sunflower seeds i eat. They are the bests
Albuquerque, NM
Not to salty or to bland they ate just right. My favorite snack to havein the day.
This is the best thing to leave stress behind! You get into it so easily that you can eat the whole bag without hesitation. I love to go to a baseball game and to have a bag pr two of these babies. I do recommend it to all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...