GroceryPantryFrito-Lay
frito-lay sunflower seeds

frito-lay® sunflower seeds

by Frito-Lay

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, "on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of frito-lay® sunflower seeds !
Naomi A.
Ellenton, FL
I go through 2 of these bags daily, no joke. They're the best sunflowers seeds ever. Other shells are too hard and hurt my teeth to open, these open very effortlessly and taste great!
Sandy S.
These are my go to when watching a baseball game. I like how they are not over salted like other brands. The only con would be the trash it leaves behind.
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
I love sunflower seeds lol who doesn't I especially love the original kind! I always have these for a road trip snack and I eat these all the time. These are a more healthier option than potato chips.
Khristina P.
Washington, DC
My favorite snack! They are tasty with the right amount of salt. This is typically my study or working snack
Melanie  O.
Corbin, KY
These are the best seeds ever! No other brand compares to fritos lay! And I love how they came out with bigger bags!
Alyssa C.
Southside, AL
One of my favorite snacks, especially for a car ride. They taste good, they are affordable, and they are easy to break. I recommend these!
Arrin C.
America
I love sunflower seeds! They're perfect to snack on and taste very good as well. And they're super cheap so I can get them almost all the time.😂
Olga L.
Dallas
My go to snack it's portable and quick snack for on the go. Great for movie night or while reading your favorite book.
Justin J.
Tulsa, OK
Sunflower seed are something that just puts you in a good mood. Share them with your friends. They can act as a transition if you just quit smoking or drinking. They are multi purpose and delicious.
Kelly A.
San Antonio, TX
Love that it comes in a bigger bag and flavors. Only downfall is they discontinued my beloved pickle sunflower seeds.

Looking for your answer?