BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, "on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Foodie Expert
My family is addicted to the Frito-Lay sunflower seeds they are the only brand of sunflower seeds we will eat. Perfect amount of saltiness and you rarely get any rotten ones. Amazing job Frito-Lay you knocked these ones out of the park
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love love love!!! My favorite sunflower seeds! I eat these until my mouth is raw. They are just too delicious. They have the best flavor and best seeds or any other sunflower seed companies, by far!
Vivian M.
Awesome sunflower seeds! They have a really good taste. I am a repeated user. I have purchased other brands of seeds but always find myself purchasing these instead. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Naomi A.
Brandon , FL
I go through 2 of these bags daily, no joke. They're the best sunflowers seeds ever. Other shells are too hard and hurt my teeth to open, these open very effortlessly and taste great!
Cheyenne P.
My family is a huge fan of baseball so these have always been a staple in our household. They are great for both in the stands watching and my brother enjoys them out on the field. They are extremely salty, but that is part of the reason that I enjoy them.
Katelyn G.
Plantersville , AL
I love sunflower seeds lol who doesn't I especially love the original kind! I always have these for a road trip snack and I eat these all the time. These are a more healthier option than potato chips.
Karina R.
Foodie Expert
I love snacking on these guys. I usually enjoy them while binge watching tv shows or even watching games. I always get the original salt flavor. My kiddos love them to so much that I just crack them and they get to eat the seeds.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I are obsessed with these sunflower seeds!! They are healthy and have a great flavor and are also fun to eat :) they are affordable and would definitely recommend to anyone!!!! Never pack out lunches without them :)
Caitlin D.
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with these sunflower seeds. They are always seasoned just the right about and bring a smile to my face. Great to snack on for long car trips or even at a baseball game. Perfect summertime snack and would recommend!
Heather P.
Williamston
❤❤❤❤ you can't have baseball season without sunflower seeds!!! You can't beat the original favor! My only request would be a resealable bag...even though they don't last long in the dugout and baseball field!