BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, "on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
My family is a huge fan of baseball so these have always been a staple in our household. They are great for both in the stands watching and my brother enjoys them out on the field. They are extremely salty, but that is part of the reason that I enjoy them.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My husband and I are obsessed with these sunflower seeds!! They are healthy and have a great flavor and are also fun to eat :) they are affordable and would definitely recommend to anyone!!!! Never pack out lunches without them :)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
You can't beat the price on this product. It is the perfect snack for driving or taking to the ball field. You can buy them at most convince stores. There are very few calories, which is always a plus.
Karina R.
Karina R.
I love snacking on these guys. I usually enjoy them while binge watching tv shows or even watching games. I always get the original salt flavor. My kiddos love them to so much that I just crack them and they get to eat the seeds.
Elianna C.
Elianna C.
San Pablo, CA
Baseball / Softball season written all over these bad boys. These are the best to have while you are playing on the field, sitting on the bench, watching the game or just at home watching TV.
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Brandon, FL
I go through 2 of these bags daily, no joke. They're the best sunflowers seeds ever. Other shells are too hard and hurt my teeth to open, these open very effortlessly and taste great!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego
Who doesn't love sunflower seeds? Frito lay is the only sunflower seeds I will eat! They are so tasty and affordable!!
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Very good sunflower seeds. I like how these are never too salty like some other brands and the size of the bag is perfect.
Deseree I.
Deseree I.
Kapolei
Love these. Better than the davids sunflower brand. It tastes better . Not as salty. Just right
Edna G.
Edna G.
Solon, OH
The sunflowers seeds are the perfect snack for sport games when you are at home with friends, really like them