BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, "on the go" shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
My family is a huge fan of baseball so these have always been a staple in our household. They are great for both in the stands watching and my brother enjoys them out on the field. They are extremely salty, but that is part of the reason that I enjoy them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
My family is addicted to the Frito-Lay sunflower seeds they are the only brand of sunflower seeds we will eat. Perfect amount of saltiness and you rarely get any rotten ones. Amazing job Frito-Lay you knocked these ones out of the park
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My husband and I are obsessed with these sunflower seeds!! They are healthy and have a great flavor and are also fun to eat :) they are affordable and would definitely recommend to anyone!!!! Never pack out lunches without them :)
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Obsessed with these sunflower seeds. They are always seasoned just the right about and bring a smile to my face. Great to snack on for long car trips or even at a baseball game. Perfect summertime snack and would recommend!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Williamston
❤❤❤❤ you can't have baseball season without sunflower seeds!!! You can't beat the original favor! My only request would be a resealable bag...even though they don't last long in the dugout and baseball field!
C.Y. R.
C.Y. R.
San Diego, CA
Honestly, how can you go wrong with these original sunflower seeds? They're perfectly salted and flavorful and addicting. It's really hard to stop once you've cracked one open. Used to spend hours eating these as a child. Ah, nostalgia!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
You can't beat the price on this product. It is the perfect snack for driving or taking to the ball field. You can buy them at most convince stores. There are very few calories, which is always a plus.
Karina R.
Karina R.
I love snacking on these guys. I usually enjoy them while binge watching tv shows or even watching games. I always get the original salt flavor. My kiddos love them to so much that I just crack them and they get to eat the seeds.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Awesome sunflower seeds! They have a really good taste. I am a repeated user. I have purchased other brands of seeds but always find myself purchasing these instead. Definitely recommend to everyone!
Camaro S.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Love love love!!! My favorite sunflower seeds! I eat these until my mouth is raw. They are just too delicious. They have the best flavor and best seeds or any other sunflower seed companies, by far!