BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Sunflower Seeds.
Good fun!

Buy on Kmart
Aveen H.
By far my favorite seeds ever!! These are so delicious!! As a middle easterner, we love to snack on seeds with our tea at the park, they're just so addicting! I'm a defining a repeat customer, I doubt I'll ever stop eating these seeds. They're just too good!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
These Frito sunflower seeds are really awesme. They are very delicious not very disappointing at all. Yes very affordable and not expensive at all. Yes they are healthy. I love the taste of them they taste really good.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
the seeds are long. which isn’t necessarily an issue. there can be quite a few rotten seeds throughout the bag. you’re gonna get that with sunflower seeds regardless though. they’re usually 50 cents wherever i go. they last a couple days. great inexpensive snack to keep your mouth busy
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love sunflower seeds. They're really not good for parrots though because they're extra fatty and can cause liver damage from my experience I have found this to be the case but I love sunflower seeds they are delicious and nutritious
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
The perfect travel snack! Just the right amount of saltiness - it's hard to share them! I usually pick one up at the gas station while we are traveling. Sunflower seeds are both tasty and nutritious.
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
I LOVE sunflower seeds and this brand is my fave! 2 packs for a buck and it's the best snack ever! Just the right amount of salt and good sized seeds. Very satisfying.
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite sunflower seeds hands down. On other brand can top Frito-Lay! This is a very healthy snack and a way to sneak in some protein when you need it. It's usually $0.50 per pack and you can find these everywhere.
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I am eating a bag of these and reading while trying to put a toddler to sleep. Anyway, sunflower seeds are yummy but if you eat the whole bag at once, or even most of it, the salt kind of cuts your mouth inside. Still yummy though!
Kallie W.
These are my favorite sunflower seed by far! we pass up all others to get these from the impulse lane every time. they are great for the beach bag. my only complaint is they are not resealable :-/
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
My favorite brand of sunflowers, ive been eating this since I was a kid is still the same price and have the same Taste would definitely recommend this product to other people