BY FRITO-LAY

Smartfood White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn 5 oz see more...

Kelly P.
Plant City, FL
I only ate these because it was all my teacher had. They are airy and the "cheddar" flavoring is bland and fake. It makes a mess because it sticks to your fingers and even when you try to wash it becomes like wet flour.
Gerri'lynn Y.
Clintonville
It's good, but I'm not a "real popcorn" kind of person. I prefer the puffs better, but I thought I'd give them a try since I love white cheddar. They melt easily enough in your mouth, but have a lot of husks and kernels to deal with. If you like real popcorn I'd recommend them to you as a healthier choice. But if you're like me and can't chew the hard pieces i'd avoid these and stick to puffs.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
A bag of these pop corn doesn't last more than a couple of days in our family of 4. The cheddar seasoning is mellow and pleasant. They just make them prefect. Better than microwave popcorn or even movie theater popcorn. Unarguably our favorite popcorn.
Maria K.
My all-time favorite popcorn!! The white cheddar flavor is delicious! I buy 1-2 bags (for myself) every week. At night after the kids are in bed, I break out a bag and enjoy peace and quiet. The perfect way to end a long day
Kelly B.
Moberly, MO
I absolutely love this popcorn. I don't attempt any road trip or travel of any kind without it. It has the best flavor. And I love that it is white cheese so you don't get that orange stuff all over your fingers.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This popcorn is amazing! The taste is what gets me all the time. Can’t eat just one or two. Nope, handful of them really. I will buy again! I love them that much. I would recommend them to anyone!
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
Such a light tastie snack if your trying to be healthy . There’s enough cheese flavor and a large amount of popcorn . It met my expectations and I would deff continue to buy this.
Cyndi L.
Buffalo, New York
This is the best white cheddar popcorn! It is cheesy, sweet and minimal kernels. It is so delicious and at a great price point!
Anastaisa L.
Brooklyn
These are sooo good. One of the best white cheddar popcorn. I'm not a frequent popcorn eater but these are amazing and cheesy.
Mori 🏳.
Tasty popcorn without the hassle of popping a bag for yourself. The flavor is great and leaves you licking your fingers.