BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay Smart Mix™.
Easy to carry.
Easy to store.
140 calories or less per bag.
20 singles.
4 Sunchips® Harvest Cheddar® Flavored multigrain snacks - 1 oz. each.
4 Baked! Ruffles® Potato Crisps & 4 Baked! Cheetos® Cheese flavored snacks - crunchy - 7/8 oz. each.
4 baked! Doritos® Nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips - 3/4 oz. each.
4 Rold Gold® classic tiny twists pretzels - 1 oz. each.
20 individual bags: 4- 3/4 oz. each, 8 - 7/8 oz. each, 8 - 1 oz. each. see more...

• What is the best yet the easiest tailgating snacks? 2 Answers
  • Are the flavors pictured the only ones this product come with? Usin...1 Answers
  • What kind of tailgate snacks could these be used for? Searching for...1 Answers
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
I have use these in the past. I thought it was a great idea for my husband and I because we pack lunches to work and it comes in handy and is the perfect size to not over eat chips. I wish we had the option to have just one kind in all because my husband don't like all of the different flavors that it come's in. I like it. Good snack and different option to choose from is right up my ally. Great idea for back to school I'd you pack your kids lunches.
Randeigh J.
Randeigh J.
Monroe, NC
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for on the go. Buying lunch everyday can be a hassle and honestly get expensive. My husband and I try to bring lunches and this variety pack gives us something different to spice up a regular chips and sandwich lunch. You don't want potato chips every day and this gives us the different we look for.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
Foodie Expert
I pack a lunch for work, Although you would think I'm packing it for the kids I don't have.. The Single bags of chips are a must have! I love the baked chips, pretzels, and popcorn! They are so easy and convenient! I would recommend these to anyone that asks! As if they don't already know how wonderful Frito Lay is!
Karisa W.
Karisa W.
This is not just chips. It's more like heaven in a bag! I have never met someone who isn't absolutely in love with these. The flavor is so bold and seasoned. They're always crunch and crips. Don't pass these by in the store without buying them. I promise you will want to tell everybody you meet how good they are.
bridget W.
bridget W.
Love these, very easy to just throw in the lunch box and be on the way or take on road trips, they have a very good taste and its just the right amount for one person and its the variety bag which i like because you don't have to have the same chips all of the time, would definitely recommend to other buyers!
Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Foodie Expert
These are really easy to put in the purse or backpack and walk out. I buy these a lot for a on the go snack of party snacks. My favorite ones are the sweet and sour one. I bought this from Walmart and there are many varieties of chips you can pick from so we can try new chips out which we never tried before.
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Foodie Expert
I buy the variety pack for my lunches. The reduced fat pack is the best, with pretzels, popcorn, and baked chips! I hate to pay full price for anything, but if you get these on sale, you can get them fore 25 cents a bag! That's very reasonable, when anything in a convenience store is at least 1 dollar!
Franci W.
Franci W.
Ridgeland, SC
I think the best part of buying the smaller bags like this is that it helps me maintain portion control (which can be challenging when I sit down with a bag of chips). The flavors are great and the baked chips allow me to eat something satisfying without completely wrecking my attempts to eat healthy.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas, NV
My family all have different tastes when it comes to chips so we tend to buy these Variety Packs often. The best part is it's a fresh bag each time you go to get one and we no longer worry about stale chips. We do sometimes end up with one flavor we don't care for but otherwise they are great!
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I purcahse these variety packs to use for my lunches daily. i purchase these packs from walmart or weis which is a local store. pros its a great product for the value cons i don't always like all the flavors that come in the variety packs. i wish they would sell single packs in one flavor.
Shelly C.
Shelly C.
Holyoke, MA
What is the best yet the easiest tailgating snacks?
lori b.
lori b.
Fairmont, WV
What kind of tailgate snacks could these be used for? Searching for ideas
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Hialeah, FL
Are the flavors pictured the only ones this product come with? Using this for a tailgating snack.