BY FRITO-LAY

Whether you're going for a run or heading out to run errands, “on the go” shouldn't mean going without the snacks that help to keep you going! Our nuts, trail mixes and seeds are a tasty way to stay satisfied while you're out and about. see more...

Tiffany S.
Fayette
While I've watched/ played many softball games these are one of my favorite things to keep in my bag at all times. You can buy them anywhere, and they are clearly affordable.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
This bag of salted nuts is a usual for us when we go to the football games, practice, or just floating the river. They are so addicting that they will be gone in no time. The only thing that makes these better is a cold Coke to go along with them.
Holly L.
Statesville , NC
My husband uses these to make boiled peanuts. I eat them by themselves and they're really cheap. They taste great and they're a good healthy snack. We buy them at least once every two months.
Alexandra L.
It's definitely the kind of snack you need to eat at home due to the shells. Other than that it was a great snack. For the price it's absolutely amazing. And compared to other brands you get more or less the same product.
Jennifer C.
I don't looks these peanuts at all they are way too salted ! If you don't like salty foods I don't recommend this product I don't think it's healthy with all that salt in it I would probably just get light salted
Jennifer W.
Personally I prefer nuts already shelled because I'm at times just that lazy hahaha but these are worth it. Nicely salted and you can't beat the freshness of the amount for the price.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
I love love loveeee these ! They taste just like the ones we eat at a roadhouse restaurant we enjoy going to and they are just the right amount of saltiness ! They are so delicious
KaylaAnn S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE me some peanuts!! These are the best to me, I can't say how many times I've bought this! They are salty so I wouldn't eat too much at one time! Highly recommended
Marissa G.
Duarte, CA
Peanuts are peanuts in my opinion...I like the more natural ones, however, I love the nutty kick they give me, and these are just pretty manufacture tasting. Salty as hell, which I don't mind, it's just not that great a bag.
Danielle K.
What can I say salted peanuts are good no matter what brand at least with this one you know the brand is a name brand quality is in the shell