Frito-Lay Sabritas Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Rocío O.Frito-Lay Sabritas Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Rocío O.Frito-Lay Sabritas Mix Variety Pack uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY DORITOS®

Contains: 6 Doritos® Brand Tapatio® Flavored Tortilla Chips--1 oz. ea., 4 Ruffles® Brand Queso Flavored Potato Chips--1 oz. ea., Doritos® Brand Flamas® Flavored Tortilla Chips--1 oz. ea., Turbos® Brand Flamas® Flavored Corn Snacks--1 oz. ea. see more...

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
San Diego, CA
I love this variety pack. My whole family does. We are all a fan of spicy food/chips so this is an awesome mix for us. I love that you have 5 different options because eating the same chips over and over can get tiring. I don't eat chips often but I do like having these around when I do crave chips. My favorite is the doritos flamas they are spicy and citrusy! They are packed with flavor just like all the chips in this variety pack.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
I LOVE this! Any spicy chip is good to me, I live for them when its snack time. When I saw this I had to have it. Perfect size little baggies of all my favorite spicy chips. There isn't a bag of chips in there that I or my family disliked. You get an equal amount of each type of chip and for big families like mine this comes in handy for BBQ's and get togethers, picnics and school lunches . Another bonus, it's affordable!
Riah L.
Riah L.
Pittsburg, CA
I was surprised when I saw these the first time. I have actually tried two of the flavors in Mexico and wanted to see if it tasted just as I remembered and it did. I was not the biggest fan of the turbo flavor but when I wanted a snack and that was all there was I would still eat them. They are not extremely spicy but they do give you a little kick at the end. It's always a fun pack to try
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
I buy these variety packs because you get sick of eating the same thing all the time. I pack my husband and son lunches and also my grandson comes to visit and they enjoy the variety each day for lunches. Nice surprise in their lunch box. My grandson is 3 and gets all excited when he gets to pick one out. All taste good, not bad price for the packaging and variety.
Juan A.
Juan A.
My favorites are the original ones, of course. However I tried this pack and it did meet my expectations. It was affordable and Fritolicious! My mother loved it and asked why do I always buy the regular ones if these are better. Well as I said my favorite ones are the original ones but this is something you should try to vary.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Brownsville , TX
If you want spicy but not the regular red flavoring that seems to invade all "hot" chips, then these are the chips you're looking for! Every now and then I'll find these at my local WalMart and I stock up. My kids (ages 7, 12, and 17) all enjoy eating these with a small glass of juice as a snack while waiting for dinner.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
Peppa de productos lo máximo me aparece que la combinación de todos es una delicia y se las recomiendo porque de verdad muy muy muy bueno a mí me gusta más que todos los Sabores picantes pero otras combinaciones perfecta para mí todos tienen algo distinto y ya no me parece que es muy bueno para compartir para un amigo
Kazuko S.
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
I love this variety pack. My fave of them all has to be the queso ruffles. It's affordable and well worth the purchase. I love that it has the best of salty, cheesy, and spicy in the different bag of chips. If you really haven't tried any of these you're truly missing out. I sometimes like to put Chamoy in it.. YUM!
Martha M.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Alright I'm going to state something bold and embarrassing. I can eat an entire variety pack in one sitting. Yep I know you're reading this and are judging and I'm okay with the judgments. I love chips and I can eat bag after bag after bag. No, I'm obese or greedy just of the sabritas cheddar cheese chips!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
These have all my favorite chips EVER. They completely exceeded my expectations. This doesn't even compare to any product. They are not that healthy but they sure are flavorful. They are great for party's or if you are having people over or just for a light snack food for virtually anything.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
Omg! Where can I find these?
Kamrey B.
Kamrey B.
Where can you find this ? I want to try !
Ericka H.
Ericka H.
I never saw this flavors if you had these before are they good?
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Do they sell these in the US?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Where can I find these? They look tasty.