Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Shanny C.Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Romie S.Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Darienne T.

BY FRITO-LAY

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these one of the lowest sodium sunflower seeds that are prepa...1 Answers
Breanna L.
Long Beach
My family plays a lot of ball. My fiancé & I always make sure to have them because is more than just our little family who eats them! Ranch is the top picked flavor for us! My two year old even loves eating them. He loves the sesoning places on them!! My little cousins love them very much! You have to try to get them to not just put them in their mouths for the seasoning & they all fight over whose licking the bottom of the bag!! Great. Great. Great.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
My kids love these. I really like the flavor. Surprisingly the ranch flavor is strong enough to actually taste. It's strong and amazing. They are like flavor bursts in your mouth with a yummy seed in the middle.
Tiffany M.
Between these and the BBQ! Love them. They literally taste like ranch! Lol, they are delicious and very addicting. You can't really compare them to anything other than that ranch flavor packet. I would recommend these if you're in the mood for trying something different.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
These are my favorite flavor of sunflower seeds!! They taste so good and I feel like when I'm chewing on something I feel more focused, so it's a win-win. I like this brand in particular too, haven't found another ranch flavored sunflower seeds that I like as well.
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
these ranch flavored sunflower seeds are my favorite kind of ranch flavored ones. I don't think the ranch is overpowering, but its also not to subtle. I can only eat a small amount of them though without getting a stomach ache. I will always eat them at baseball games.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I've been addicted to these for years they have helped go from 2 packs of cigarettes to 4 cigarettes a day yes they r healthy met my expectations and way beyond yes everyone if u haven't tried these the ranch ones u must try them u will never beable to put the bag down
Nichole S.
Houston , TX
This is a great snack that is also healthy. It tastes just like ranch dressing and is salty so it will definitely satisfy your salt craving. You can find this one at your local gas stations. I highly recommend it.
Maegan D.
I'm addicted!!! These are so good to snack on or if you are me eat the whole bag in one sitting. The seasonings taste so great and they are pretty cheap! Must try if you haven't yet
Elizabeth S.
I love my sunflower seeds with flavor! These ranch one are super yumm! The bag isnt even expensive at all! Did I mention how yummy they are. I purchased them at Target you know while waiting in line lol.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
My husband loves these! Ranch sunflower seeds remind him of his childhood and baseball days. Happy husband is always a plus, especially when it's something simple and affordable like a bag of seeds.
Romie S.
Are these one of the lowest sodium sunflower seeds that are prepackaged?