Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Shanny C.Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Romie S.Frito-Lay® Ranch Sunflower Seeds uploaded by Darienne T.

BY FRITO-LAY

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Are these one of the lowest sodium sunflower seeds that a...1 Answers
Lura (.
These are my favorite to eat on a long road trip. I eat these to keep me awake. The best part is the flavoring at the bottom of the bag. Gotta be careful though cause sometimes the shells splinter and you can choke.
Neferttia J.
These should damn near be the only sunflower seeds that’s they make. It’s like having a whole bag of those few good ones that you get when you’re eating other brands. Plus, the seasoning sticks to the shell better than any other too. Yum!
Tiffany M.
Between these and the BBQ! Love them. They literally taste like ranch! Lol, they are delicious and very addicting. You can't really compare them to anything other than that ranch flavor packet. I would recommend these if you're in the mood for trying something different.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
My kids love these. I really like the flavor. Surprisingly the ranch flavor is strong enough to actually taste. It's strong and amazing. They are like flavor bursts in your mouth with a yummy seed in the middle.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
These are my favorite flavor of sunflower seeds!! They taste so good and I feel like when I'm chewing on something I feel more focused, so it's a win-win. I like this brand in particular too, haven't found another ranch flavored sunflower seeds that I like as well.
Erin M.
Oldsmar, FL
these ranch flavored sunflower seeds are my favorite kind of ranch flavored ones. I don't think the ranch is overpowering, but its also not to subtle. I can only eat a small amount of them though without getting a stomach ache. I will always eat them at baseball games.
Maegan D.
I'm addicted!!! These are so good to snack on or if you are me eat the whole bag in one sitting. The seasonings taste so great and they are pretty cheap! Must try if you haven't yet
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I am ashamed to like these as much as I do, but I could snack on these literally every day. The flavor is savory and well seasoned without being overpowering, and these are a steal for 2/$1!
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids loves sunflowers seed so this is the go too brand to eat. They're very delicious and we buy these at the local grocery store. It similar to the other leading brands and I definitely recommend to try
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
I love sunflower seeds, and I feel like these are bang for their buck! I really like them I thought they tasted good and I feel like I would recommend to my family and friends.
Romie S.
Are these one of the lowest sodium sunflower seeds that are prepackaged?