Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct. uploaded by Samantha R.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fill your breakroom with several varieties of classic Frito-Lay snacks Contains 5 different Frito-Lay flavors. Includes Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, onion-flavored Funyun snacks, Fritos(R) Honey BBQ Flavor Twists, Lay's(R) Sour Cream and Onion chips and cheesy Cheetos(R) Puffs. Great for barbecues and picnics. Frito-Lay(R) Premiere Mix, 5 Varieties, Box Of 30 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Frito-Lay. see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love to buy these bulk of chips because they are the big grab and not just the snack size. Also it's cheaper to buy it and have a greater variety
Nakiesha H.
Nakiesha H.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
I enjoy the fact that my kids have an variety to choose from for their afternoon snacks for school and road trips. I purchase this item every time I shop for grocery!
donna B.
donna B.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
I like the variety pack because that's what it is a variety. I can pick the flavor of chips that will go with what I am eating or just a snack.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
I love these chips. I love that they're thick and hold dio without the chip breaking. They're good with sandwiches.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
Get these all the time for a small stuffer for lunches! It has a great variety and seems like a good price
Tineal S.
Tineal S.
Denver
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
I love the variety of choices you get. I have some very picky eaters. With these varieties in one package I can't go wrong.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
These chips are the best thing ever. Especially the cheddar sour cream and onion! They are to die for
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
My whole family loves them. They don't last long in our house at all. We eat them with lunch or just for a snack
Dreishel M.
Dreishel M.
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
Chips!! Are My Favorite!! I Wish Too Have 1 Bag Of Chips Everyday. I Really Like Chips!! ♥️
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct.
Frito Lays is one of the best brands when it comes to potato chips, they have some of the better tasting chips on the market.  They also provide the most variety with numerous variations in products. Great value for money with this product and nice variety as well.