Frito Lay Premiere Mix Variety Pack - 30 ct. uploaded by Samantha R.

BY FRITO-LAY

Fill your breakroom with several varieties of classic Frito-Lay snacks Contains 5 different Frito-Lay flavors. Includes Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, onion-flavored Funyun snacks, Fritos(R) Honey BBQ Flavor Twists, Lay's(R) Sour Cream and Onion chips and cheesy Cheetos(R) Puffs. Great for barbecues and picnics. Frito-Lay(R) Premiere Mix, 5 Varieties, Box Of 30 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Frito-Lay. see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I love to buy these bulk of chips because they are the big grab and not just the snack size. Also it's cheaper to buy it and have a greater variety
Nakiesha H.
Nakiesha H.
I enjoy the fact that my kids have an variety to choose from for their afternoon snacks for school and road trips. I purchase this item every time I shop for grocery!
Laquada J.
Laquada J.
Saraland Al
Everyone gets to choose which chips they want they're convenient for my family because my 5 yr old goes to school and is able to take a bag for snack
donna B.
donna B.
I like the variety pack because that's what it is a variety. I can pick the flavor of chips that will go with what I am eating or just a snack.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Because I like a variety with my sandwich that I bring to work. These variety packs a perfect for me. I can pick a different kind every time.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
I love these chips. I love that they're thick and hold dio without the chip breaking. They're good with sandwiches.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Get these all the time for a small stuffer for lunches! It has a great variety and seems like a good price
Tineal S.
Tineal S.
Denver
I love the variety of choices you get. I have some very picky eaters. With these varieties in one package I can't go wrong.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
These chips are the best thing ever. Especially the cheddar sour cream and onion! They are to die for
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
My whole family loves them. They don't last long in our house at all. We eat them with lunch or just for a snack