BY FRITO-LAY

Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I like the fact that I can grab a bag of nuts for a go to snack and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag or lunch box. Good source of protein.
Tanya P.
Spokane Vly, WA
We enjoy these on the go! Occasionally we get a bag that is a little too salty but we keep coming back! Best part is you can get them about anywhere!
Daphnie C.
Maylene , AL
Absolutely love salted cashews my mama is the biggest fan we always had them growing up now I always keep them in my pantry and I'm sure my kids will
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love these been eating them for years and I'll probably never stop lol. I don't think anyone in this world dislike these their so yummy👍👍
Katie S.
South Charleston
A yummy and convenient way to snack. I love to grab these before work so I can have a light snack in between breakfast and lunch.
Rachael B.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite snack! Cashews! Who doesnt love them?! They are so good! I will never stop Buying these! I couldnt if I tried! :)
Kaylyn J.
Always fresh and perfect for an on the go snack. I can get them at our local gas stations which makes it easy for me!
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Salted cashews make for a healthy snack. There are so many healthy snacks to be made with these salted cashews.
Carolyn W.
I love nuts and cashews are among my favorite! Great for a quick snack, on the go, or add to your lunch meal.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
My favorite cashew snack. The cashews are big with just the right amount of salt. They are simply delicious!