BY FRITO-LAY

Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
Very good. Never stale. Crunchy, just the right amount of salt. Wish they would make honey roasted cashews.. I always buy this. Great healthy snack. I put them in muffins, can you make a bigger package> I tell everyone to buy. If you forgot your lunch, these with some yogurt and fruit keep you going for the day., Would be great in kids lunch for school as well.
nia s.
nia s.
Rockaway
Foodie Expert
Get stale pretty quick and that really diminished the quality. However if you get a good pack they're pretty tasty and a nice snack. Not the healthiest but in a stable serving size, I recommend it.
Garrett W.
Garrett W.
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my favorite nut and these are my favorite cashews. I purchased them at a convenience store. They were very cheap and had a very good taste especially for the price. I would definitely purchase these again.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Spokane Valley
We enjoy these on the go! Occasionally we get a bag that is a little too salty but we keep coming back! Best part is you can get them about anywhere!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Airville
Foodie Expert
I like the fact that I can grab a bag of nuts for a go to snack and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my bag or lunch box. Good source of protein.
Daphnie C.
Daphnie C.
Maylene, AL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love salted cashews my mama is the biggest fan we always had them growing up now I always keep them in my pantry and I'm sure my kids will
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Foodie Expert
Salted cashews make for a healthy snack. There are so many healthy snacks to be made with these salted cashews.
Kaylyn J.
Kaylyn J.
Always fresh and perfect for an on the go snack. I can get them at our local gas stations which makes it easy for me!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Doral
Cashews are my go to nuts. It's by far my favorite, and the particular flavor of this always makes me keep eating and eating. They are really good, completely recommend.
JENNIFER S.
JENNIFER S.
Miami Fl
Esto si que es delicious, me encanta, siempre tengo un paquete para mis meriendas, mi nutriologa me recomendó merendar frutos secos y que mejor que unos cajuil de frito lays