BY FRITO-LAY

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Foodie Expert
Delicious cashew snack found at convenience stores. For some reason though these tubes are always outrageously priced for what you get. A tiny tube for $1.99 or more when I can go get a much larger can of cashews down the road at any grocery store for around $5. The problem is sometimes you just want cashews now and you don't want to go to the grocery store or you don't have time, which is why these probably taste so good.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
Very good. Never stale. Crunchy, just the right amount of salt. Wish they would make honey roasted cashews.. I always buy this. Great healthy snack. I put them in muffins, can you make a bigger package> I tell everyone to buy. If you forgot your lunch, these with some yogurt and fruit keep you going for the day., Would be great in kids lunch for school as well.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Love these cashews! They are super easy to grab on the go order throw in your lunchbox. They are super delicious and will not disappoint. They are a little more expensive than I would like but worth it not to have to bag my own!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
Foodie Expert
Yummers. Cashews are my favorite nut, and the Munchies brand is one of the best out there. Nice rich flavor with perfect salting. Would absolutely recommend to anyone that loves to eat cashews. Go get some and try them out!
nia s.
nia s.
Rockaway, NJ
Foodie Expert
Get stale pretty quick and that really diminished the quality. However if you get a good pack they're pretty tasty and a nice snack. Not the healthiest but in a stable serving size, I recommend it.
Garrett W.
Garrett W.
Milligan College, TN
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my favorite nut and these are my favorite cashews. I purchased them at a convenience store. They were very cheap and had a very good taste especially for the price. I would definitely purchase these again.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Lebanon
Foodie Expert
My kids love these as do I. It's great when u need a quick bite on the road as every gas station has them for reasonable price! Frito Lay® Munchies® Salted Cashews 1.5 oz. Bag
Quintina G.
Quintina G.
Tallapoosa, MO
Foodie Expert
Cashews are my all time favorite snack. I actually just had some today. I remember when my step dad used to buy the mixed nuts I used to eat all the cashews
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Foodie Expert
We enjoy these on the go! Occasionally we get a bag that is a little too salty but we keep coming back! Best part is you can get them about anywhere!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Lewisville, TX
My boys pack these when they are going hiking or biking easy to carry and small so it fits great in their bag. Good price for what you get will keep buying them