Frito Lay Munchies Peanuts Salted uploaded by Sherry B.

BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Munchies™ Peanuts Salted.

Buy on Walmart
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor but a nice snack to have on hand. My son seems to enjoy them. Lightly salted. My SO doesn't prefer them because the price has doubled over the years.
ruby s.
San Antonio
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these peanuts as an on the go snack they are great for her lunch gives her some protein in her diet and they come in this individually little packed packaging so cute
kadi s.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely good but I wish the pack was bigger. For the price it's best to grab two. I only eat these as a something I'm just craving but never buy snack
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
Peanuts are a great snack option and I just love the little pouches these come in! They are great for the kids' sporting events or road trips! I especially love the healthier option for the kids or for me to take to work or while I am driving around.
Koral N.
Lacey, WA
Pretty good for on the go. I used to take these with me when I went to work as a snack after lunch before going home. Just enough in the bag to be fulfilling. I with they came in bigger bags though for trips instead of just small ones.
CHRISTINA G.
Good peanuts, plenty of salt but not too much. Fair price for the packaging. The peanuts are fresh and not broken as much as other brands. I take them on the go with me while running weekend errands and they always hit the spot. I always stock up on them while grocery shopping.
Cathy Ann C.
Jacksonville, FL
My mom in law used this brand few days ago to a dish. I haven't tasted it like by itself but it doesn't I don't think there's something special to the product.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
We always buy those at the convince store when traveling! So good for us to eat! They are very yummy to take anywhere!!!!! They are so cheap for the pack to!
Janene D.
Love a light snack like these peanuts in the afternoon. Salted perfectly & so easy to keep several packs in my desk at work! Very delicious and convenient!
Adriana P.
Great for long drives or just for a small break from work. Love the spicy and salty flavors together. Definitely takes away cravings lol.