Frito Lay Munchies Peanuts Salted uploaded by Sherry B.

BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Munchies™ Peanuts Salted.

Buy on Walmart
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
These are alright. They had a little too much salt on them for my liking though. I think I might stick to the planters salted peanuts but I like the other flavor nuts Frito lay has.
LaTonia W.
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Great taste. Very convenient for making a banana split. Perfect size. I love to pick them up in the store.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
These taste great, but I would prefer if they had more salt on them! Other than that they are fine.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Frito Lay Munchies Salted Peanuts! I had Gastric Bypass surgery about 7 months ago and it is exceedingly difficult to find a safe, healthy snack while on the go! These little packs of peanuts are 100% perfect! They are very affordable, virtually no sugar, low sodium, and a great source of protein... Everything that I'm looking for in a pinch! I would recommend these to anybody that is looking for something quick, cheap, and healthy!
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
Peanuts are a great snack option and I just love the little pouches these come in! They are great for the kids' sporting events or road trips! I especially love the healthier option for the kids or for me to take to work or while I am driving around.
Koral N.
Koral N.
Kingston, PA
Pretty good for on the go. I used to take these with me when I went to work as a snack after lunch before going home. Just enough in the bag to be fulfilling. I with they came in bigger bags though for trips instead of just small ones.
CHRISTINA G.
CHRISTINA G.
Good peanuts, plenty of salt but not too much. Fair price for the packaging. The peanuts are fresh and not broken as much as other brands. I take them on the go with me while running weekend errands and they always hit the spot. I always stock up on them while grocery shopping.
ruby s.
ruby s.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves these peanuts as an on the go snack they are great for her lunch gives her some protein in her diet and they come in this individually little packed packaging so cute
Cathy Ann C.
Cathy Ann C.
Jacksonville, FL
My mom in law used this brand few days ago to a dish. I haven't tasted it like by itself but it doesn't I don't think there's something special to the product.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
We always buy those at the convince store when traveling! So good for us to eat! They are very yummy to take anywhere!!!!! They are so cheap for the pack to!