Frito Lay Munchies Peanuts Salted uploaded by Sherry B.

BY FRITO-LAY

Frito Lay® Munchies™ Peanuts Salted.

Buy on Target
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
These are alright. They had a little too much salt on them for my liking though. I think I might stick to the planters salted peanuts but I like the other flavor nuts Frito lay has.
LaTonia W.
LaTonia W.
Douglas, GA
Great taste. Very convenient for making a banana split. Perfect size. I love to pick them up in the store.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
These taste great, but I would prefer if they had more salt on them! Other than that they are fine.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Frito Lay Munchies Salted Peanuts! I had Gastric Bypass surgery about 7 months ago and it is exceedingly difficult to find a safe, healthy snack while on the go! These little packs of peanuts are 100% perfect! They are very affordable, virtually no sugar, low sodium, and a great source of protein... Everything that I'm looking for in a pinch! I would recommend these to anybody that is looking for something quick, cheap, and healthy!
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
I love peanuts and this is a great size snack bag to bring along in your car when you are hungry and need a pick me up
Chesnie C.
Chesnie C.
These are so good but I give them only four stars because they sometimes don't satisfy my taste buds
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Foodie Expert
Love! these give me energy. Very small snack and very conveinent for on the go snacking. I usually eat these for breakfast.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
I love peanuts. They are great when you are craving something salty. They are great on the run snacks. They have so many great flavors.
Chanel E.
Chanel E.
Your ordinary pack of honey nuts. Fresh pack though , very tasty! I'm pleased as well with the packaging. Classic.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
I love the little packs of peanuts.Not only do they taste great their an easy snack or eating on the go.