Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Alex B.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to love these chips but I feel as the years have gone on I have started to dislike it more and more. I believe the flavoring may be too much for my taste. I would prefer it to be more subtle instead of it tasting like a chip caked in flavoring.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These chips are SO delicious and remain to be my favorite ever since I was a child. I love the texture. I usually buy these at Target or Walmart in the family size. While these are not the healthiest, they are definitely worth the calories!!!!!
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Lays chips and the ones I prefer over any other lays chip.They are the perfect combination of salty and a little bit sweet. Great for movie night or just midlessly scrolling throught social media or anyother time,really.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Kaleva, MI
Foodie Expert
I love my potato chips, but unfortunately, this brand is too pricey. I personally prefer the price AND the taste of either "Better Made," which is local to Michigan and also Meijer Brand chips, which are less than half the price of Fruit Lay. I would definitely try cheaper brands, especially now that I know they can taste a lot better!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Foodie Expert
I eat these all the time for snacks during the day! These are ridiculously amazing (and addicting!). They taste SO GOOD and I absolutely love them! Just writing about them has my mouth watering. Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hallstead, PA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite chips of all time. The chips are thin and crisp. They all have an even amount of flavor which I appreciate so I'm not over whelmed or underwhelmed with the amount of flavor on any given chip. Guilty pleasure for sure.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Spring Creek, NV
These are my favorite flavor of lays potato chips!!! The pros are that they taste delicious and I have yet to find a con. I usually pick them up at Walmart or any grocery stores nearby. They are great for parties or snacks on road trips.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating these as a kid and they are so good! Awesome flavor. I buy them often at my local gas station or grocery store! They are the best sour cream and onion chips out there. They will definitely meet your expectations
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Highland Spgs, VA
These have to be the best flavored chips I've ever had! I'm not even a chip person and I find myself craving these chips on occasion. Every other brand's sour cream and onion chips taste horrible now that I've sank my teeth into these.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Neosho falls
I love the flavor to the chips. The sour onion cream flavor is just yummy. I buy these chips at Walmart because it is the closet store to get them. It did meet my expectations the pros are they are delicious the cons there are no cons.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?