Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVEEEEEE lays they are the best brand to me I love to have some when have some friends over in my house. They taste is absolutely delicious I recommend it 100% they have the perfect touch of salt and its not too much or too little like other chips that taste like nothing.
Jennifer C.
Love these! They have a great sour cream and onion flavor. They aren't the healthiest snack, but are a nice treat ever now then. I tend to eat them at lunch paired with my sandwich. I also like the cheddar sour cream flavor, lays just does a really good job with chip flavors.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
Pretty much all Lays chips are really good, but these Lays chips are the best. Sour cream and onion is such an iconic flavor and lays does it on point every time. Honestly I do wish the Lay's would come out with a kettle chip of sour cream and onion, but only one could hope.
Brianna N.
Selma
These chips are a delicious addition to any sandwich I make. My boyfriend likes to laugh at me while I pile handfuls onto my sandwich and plate. when I eat them for a snack, I always end up going back for more, even if I originally only planned to eat a few.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Love it!! One of my favorite chips, perfectly salted and with the perfect amount of flavoring, I don't know if I like this or the HEB ones better, but both are great Sour Cream and Onion potato chips options! I do recommend this and will buy it again!
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I used to love these chips but I feel as the years have gone on I have started to dislike it more and more. I believe the flavoring may be too much for my taste. I would prefer it to be more subtle instead of it tasting like a chip caked in flavoring.
Daniela S.
Doral, FL

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px Times; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I absolutly love this chips. They are easy to find and they have a very good flavor.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Lays always surprises us with it's flavors. And sour cream and onion is as good as the other flavors. My husband and friends loved it when we tried it first at our house party! Some calories don't hurt, but enhance your taste buds ! Well done Lays!
Carlie H.
O Fallon, MO
These are my favorite Lays chips and the ones I prefer over any other lays chip.They are the perfect combination of salty and a little bit sweet. Great for movie night or just midlessly scrolling throught social media or anyother time,really.
Kate M.
Kaleva, MI
I love my potato chips, but unfortunately, this brand is too pricey. I personally prefer the price AND the taste of either "Better Made," which is local to Michigan and also Meijer Brand chips, which are less than half the price of Fruit Lay. I would definitely try cheaper brands, especially now that I know they can taste a lot better!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?