Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Molly L.
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
Foodie Expert
I loveeeeee sour cream and onion and chips. They're soooo good. I buy these all the time for parties and pot lucks. Every one likes them, how can you not? They're not the healthiest option so I don't keep them in the house but I do buy them for social gathering because they're a crowd pleaser.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Lays sour cream chips are probably the saltiest chips on the earth. They give you salt sores on your mouth if you eat too many. If I put these out at game night they are the last to be eaten after everything else is gone(chips). They break easily in comparison to ridged chips(like ruffles).
Emma O.
Emma O.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I can't get enough of these chips, I could finish a whole bag in a day by myself probably, especially because sour cream and onion flavored chips are my weakness. I don't buy them that often because I eat them so much I'd gain a ridiculous amount of weight but when I do get them it's great
Andrea E. G.
Andrea E. G.
DELTONA, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVEEEEEE lays they are the best brand to me I love to have some when have some friends over in my house. They taste is absolutely delicious I recommend it 100% they have the perfect touch of salt and its not too much or too little like other chips that taste like nothing.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Well, when you have the munchies and need a quick snack, these are a good go to, if you like the flavor of course. Reasonable price for chips, not something I'd buy all the time, more of a "craving" kind of snack. I would recommend to others if they liked those flavors mixed together.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Love these! They have a great sour cream and onion flavor. They aren't the healthiest snack, but are a nice treat ever now then. I tend to eat them at lunch paired with my sandwich. I also like the cheddar sour cream flavor, lays just does a really good job with chip flavors.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Montgomery, AL
Foodie Expert
Pretty much all Lays chips are really good, but these Lays chips are the best. Sour cream and onion is such an iconic flavor and lays does it on point every time. Honestly I do wish the Lay's would come out with a kettle chip of sour cream and onion, but only one could hope.
Erica
Erica
No flavor will ever be as near and dear to my heart as sour cream & onion. They are the perfect balance of flavor and pair perfectly with a sub sandwich. I can't enjoy these as much as I would like, due to the high calorie content but they are a treat when I do!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Selma
Foodie Expert
These chips are a delicious addition to any sandwich I make. My boyfriend likes to laugh at me while I pile handfuls onto my sandwich and plate. when I eat them for a snack, I always end up going back for more, even if I originally only planned to eat a few.
Marcela B.
Marcela B.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Love it!! One of my favorite chips, perfectly salted and with the perfect amount of flavoring, I don't know if I like this or the HEB ones better, but both are great Sour Cream and Onion potato chips options! I do recommend this and will buy it again!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?