Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
Fav snack! Just finished off a Hangul with my lunch. I love these and Salt & Vinegar! Yummy!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Foodie Expert
Y'all I love these! So creamy and good! We need a cart full on aisle 4 please! Yum yum yum!
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Foodie Expert
I love these 😋. These chips are really delicious and a must try :D . One of my favorites.
Darliza Z.
Darliza Z.
Mis papas favoritas de toda la vida, saben deliciosas, se las recomiendo a cualquiera.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Yummiest chips ever!! So crispy and the sour cream and onion flavor is the best!!!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Foodie Expert
I go through phases with sour cream and onion chips and these always seem to be my go to brand for them. Are they delicious, of course. Are they good for you, defiantly not. It makes no sense to buy the smaller size because the family size is about 25 cents more where I shop so it's a good bang for your buck. Last time I ate them my body did react so I don't know if they changed the formula because I've never had a problem before.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I love sour cream and onion flavored chips. One thing I would say is you should eat the chips with chopsticks as they will stick the spice onto your hands. Also don't eat too much because the ceiling of your mouth might hurt. But other than that, it's a great party snack, and once you start to eat, you can't stop because it's so good.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Foodie Expert
 I love the Frito Lay's sour cream and onion chips. I have always bought the Frito Lays nobody else compares to your sour cream and onion chip. They're the best thing ever. The only con is is I can eat the entire bag myself LOL. I would definitely recommend these chips to others it's something we buy every time we go shopping good stuff
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for chips. I know they're not that great for you, but this is a great snack. I'm all about that Sour Cream and Onion flavor too. It's not too strong, although others smelling me might disagree I guess. They taste delicious and I enjoy bringing them to parties and then maybe eating them all myself.
Molly L.
Molly L.
St. Paul
Foodie Expert
I loveeeeee sour cream and onion and chips. They're soooo good. I buy these all the time for parties and pot lucks. Every one likes them, how can you not? They're not the healthiest option so I don't keep them in the house but I do buy them for social gathering because they're a crowd pleaser.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?