Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
mo k.
mo k.
Foodie Expert
This is the best thing ever. Lays chips were not my favorite because I feel like they are too soft crunchy. This one, plus my favorite sour cream and onion is a steal.
Manuela D.
Manuela D.
Chia
they taste its awesome , it taste like sour cream but the middle of the package its air
Sanniola R.
Sanniola R.
One of the best flavored out there. It is so good and tasty. It's worth the money spent.
Julie G.
Julie G.
Foodie Expert
Love frito lays chips. Sour cream and onion is one of my favourite flavours. Great flavour and the chips and also crisp and fresh tasting.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Foodie Expert
MY FAVORITE type of lays chips is the sour cream and onion or dill pickle. Love love love them
So much flavor a chip dip isn't even required
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Always fresh, always crispy, always on point with the consistancy of the flavor. Bought this at Walmart, and they always have decent deals on this. These certainly meet my crispy expectations. I would maybe add a cheese flavor to these and it would be amazing/
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
I feel like you either win or lose with these chips more than any others. They are either packed with flavour or lacking big time!
Mitisha K.
Mitisha K.
So, these potatoe chips comes in a dark green packaging and it's lightly sour with a little bit of sweetness in it. This is my all time favourite snack, whenever i feel hungry and i don't have time to cook for myself or get myself a full meal while i'm late for work i simply grab a pack of lay's and it beats the hunger for me and also it tastes amazing.
damaris m.
damaris m.
piedecuesta
Lo he comido muy poco pero tiene un sabor picantico que lo hace interesante y antojable por eso lo volvería a comer
Camila O.
Camila O.
Es muyy rico me encanta lastima que la bolsa lleva un 70% de aire 30% de papas pero lo mismo las amo
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?