Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa, ON
Addictive! Love the crunch and the flavor. I wish these chips were just a little thicker though. All around awesome. As with most chips, the majority of the bag is air (which is to protect it, but still worth noting.) I also love how these are available pretty much everywhere.
jeny r.
ricas papas crujientes . me gusta su sabor el diseño de las papas es divertido porque son diferentes. se pueden combinar con salsas o prepararlas como pasapalos en una fiesta o reunion con tus familiares y amigos.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Lay's is one of the very very few chips brands I like and Sour Cream & Onion is definitely my favorite flavor. I like the texture and taste of Lay's chips in general, they make the best potato chips in my opinion.
Pooja M.
Bangalore
Love it ! This is so dam'n awesome. I will always buy this. This is tastier than my expectation. It is crispy and love that sound of the bite. This is not the first time, Eating this and drinking coke together make a good combination. Please try this.
Emigrace Devonna A.
Dededo
One of my favorite flavors of Lay's. It's got just the right amount of sour cream and the flavor isn't too overpowering, unless you've had too much. That's when you know to pit the bag away.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
Blessing! Like what can I tell you! This is my favourite unhealthy food and I feel heaven in my mouth and I could eat this forever! But I hate that pack is not full of it but that air tricks me
naf C.
This is another one of the Lay's potato chips flavor that I buy. I like that it has that sourness that can "pop" your eyes when you eat it. It's really delicious. I definitely recommend them.
Ankita C.
It's my favourite flavour in chips!! The only thing that I don't like about it is that the quantity is too less in a packet compared to other brands but taste wise it's just the best!
Luisa B.
at first, you think that it must be pretty tasty, but after trying these, I don't eat any others than original ones. Doesn't taste bad, but wouldn't it them again by own choice
Barbara G.
Vargas. Vargas
CREO QUE TRAE POCO CONTENIDO EN LA BOLSA. NO DA ABASTO PARA LO BIEN QUE SABEN.- AUNQUE SU SABOR ES UNICO Y ME ENCANTA, CONSIDERO QUE SON MUY COSTOSAS Y SU CONTENIDO ES POBRE
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?