Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
This is one of my favorite chips ever and I love it because it's very affordable and the ingredients are so delicious and the chips are semi healthy but it doesn't matter and what I love about this flavor is you couldn't find any other company that makes something like it.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion. Its my heaven so i always buy chips everyday even its very pricey for me at least its very delicious. U'll gonna love it if u'll try to buy chips like this. I know its expensive but u'll gonna love it. My friends and family love it too
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Oleannys Fabiola R.
Miami
Foodie Expert
nunca me ha gustado la cebolla, pero en este empaque me puedo comer todas las que vengan ¡son deliciosas las frito Lay! y una de las mas sanas de todas las marcas, me gustan mucho, las recomiendo, son simplemente deliciosas y a un impresionante precio
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa
Foodie Expert
Addictive! Love the crunch and the flavor. I wish these chips were just a little thicker though. All around awesome. As with most chips, the majority of the bag is air (which is to protect it, but still worth noting.) I also love how these are available pretty much everywhere.
jeny r.
jeny r.
Foodie Expert
ricas papas crujientes . me gusta su sabor el diseño de las papas es divertido porque son diferentes. se pueden combinar con salsas o prepararlas como pasapalos en una fiesta o reunion con tus familiares y amigos.
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Lay's is one of the very very few chips brands I like and Sour Cream & Onion is definitely my favorite flavor. I like the texture and taste of Lay's chips in general, they make the best potato chips in my opinion.
Pooja M.
Pooja M.
Bangalore
Love it ! This is so dam'n awesome. I will always buy this. This is tastier than my expectation. It is crispy and love that sound of the bite. This is not the first time, Eating this and drinking coke together make a good combination. Please try this.
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
Me gustan muchos las papitas Lays enserio, son deliciosas! Lo único malo es que la bolsa es tan GRANDE pero con POCAS papas :v prefiero las pringles mil veces a una bolsa llena de aire alv :v
Emigrace Devonna A.
Emigrace Devonna A.
Dededo
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors of Lay's. It's got just the right amount of sour cream and the flavor isn't too overpowering, unless you've had too much. That's when you know to pit the bag away.
naf T.
naf T.
Foodie Expert
This is another one of the Lay's potato chips flavor that I buy. I like that it has that sourness that can "pop" your eyes when you eat it. It's really delicious. I definitely recommend them.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?