Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Jimena M.
Jimena M.
trujillo
es delicioso Por Mí me comería Todos Los Días Pero TAMPOCO es bueno comer mucha fritura, les Veces que fui una esquina La atención es excelente
Sofs C.
Sofs C.
I'm not a big fan of onion so I won't buy it again. If I liked it I would like it to have more chips since like half of the bag is air.
son productos muy ricos que nos brindan algo rico y que a todos nos gusta. variedades de sabores muy ricas y recomendadas
Daniela j.
Daniela j.
amo sus rituras de todos los sabores siempre tengo un paquete en mi bolso, son economicas las encentras en todos lados
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Always lays potatoes chips when it comes to sour cream and onion for me ... they r always so fresh and not greasy
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Toronto
My favourite chip flavour what more can I say! You either love those flavours or you don't!
Eyleen U.
Eyleen U.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Omgggg i love this chips the flavour and the texture is delicious very very recommended
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
BATATA SOUR CREAM- LAY'S

A de creme de cebola é bem temperadinha. Apesar de não ter um gosto forte de cebola (alívio) é salgadinha, tem sabor do molho mesmo, que vende em supermercado ou que comemos com petisco.Ela é lisa,bem crocante, fininha e fresquinha. Ela não é gordurosa, do tipo que deixa a mão brilhando, tem a gordura tradicional de qualquer batata frita desse estilo!!!

Achei bem delícinha... Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Chips
Farisha I.
Farisha I.
Petaling Jaya
Foodie Expert
I'm enjoy the flavor profile i get from this bag of crunch. The texture are just melt in my mouth with the extra tangy from the sour cream which is i loveeeee 💕💕 The chip was not too thick and just nice with the crunch and snap i get from every bite. For me i really enjoy it along with the minced meat chille dip so nyummmm 😂
Carmen Victoria J.
Carmen Victoria J.
Miami
Tienen un sabor agradable, se siente muy bien al degustar, sin embargo la textura de la papa es un poco debil, me parece que deberia ser un poco mas crujiente y crocante, su aspecto es quizas muy listo, le falta algo de textura y quizas intensificar un poco mas el sabor, para hacerlo mas duradero.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?