Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Toronto
My favourite chip flavour what more can I say! You either love those flavours or you don't!
Eyleen U.
Eyleen U.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Omgggg i love this chips the flavour and the texture is delicious very very recommended
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
BATATA SOUR CREAM- LAY'S

A de creme de cebola é bem temperadinha. Apesar de não ter um gosto forte de cebola (alívio) é salgadinha, tem sabor do molho mesmo, que vende em supermercado ou que comemos com petisco.Ela é lisa,bem crocante, fininha e fresquinha. Ela não é gordurosa, do tipo que deixa a mão brilhando, tem a gordura tradicional de qualquer batata frita desse estilo!!!

Achei bem delícinha... Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Farisha I.
Farisha I.
Petaling Jaya
Foodie Expert
I'm enjoy the flavor profile i get from this bag of crunch. The texture are just melt in my mouth with the extra tangy from the sour cream which is i loveeeee 💕💕 The chip was not too thick and just nice with the crunch and snap i get from every bite. For me i really enjoy it along with the minced meat chille dip so nyummmm 😂
Carmen Victoria J.
Carmen Victoria J.
Miami
Tienen un sabor agradable, se siente muy bien al degustar, sin embargo la textura de la papa es un poco debil, me parece que deberia ser un poco mas crujiente y crocante, su aspecto es quizas muy listo, le falta algo de textura y quizas intensificar un poco mas el sabor, para hacerlo mas duradero.
stella t.
stella t.
ATHENS
Foodie Expert
Great Taste however I think there should be more project in the Package. The one with  Oregano is  my favorite flavor.If the owners of the company  consider to put more  product in the  package I think More and More people will Bye it .I totally recommended  As a side dish for your favorite Liquid
Megan O.
Megan O.
Foodie Expert
I love sour cream and onion. Its my heaven so i always buy chips everyday even its very pricey for me at least its very delicious. U'll gonna love it if u'll try to buy chips like this. I know its expensive but u'll gonna love it. My friends and family love it too
Oleannys R.
Oleannys R.
Foodie Expert
nunca me ha gustado la cebolla, pero en este empaque me puedo comer todas las que vengan ¡son deliciosas las frito Lay! y una de las mas sanas de todas las marcas, me gustan mucho, las recomiendo, son simplemente deliciosas y a un impresionante precio
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Kaitlynne-Rae L.
Ottawa
Foodie Expert
Addictive! Love the crunch and the flavor. I wish these chips were just a little thicker though. All around awesome. As with most chips, the majority of the bag is air (which is to protect it, but still worth noting.) I also love how these are available pretty much everywhere.
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
Lay's is one of the very very few chips brands I like and Sour Cream & Onion is definitely my favorite flavor. I like the texture and taste of Lay's chips in general, they make the best potato chips in my opinion.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?