Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Megan r.
My favorite brand of sour cream and onion chips. My kids love them as welll. Only brand they will eat
Alexandria B.
Compton, CA
Yumm! Love these. Theyr'e super delicious. I like to pair these with dip. Ranch or onion dip. Mmm! 😍
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
This is a great tasting chip that anyone that loves lays will LOVE. This is not the only flavor they offer but it is truly one of my Favs ! Only thing is like most chip brands it only comes with about 10 chips LOL ! Love them though.
Zulma W.
Florida, NY
Crispy and flavorful. Won't be able to just eat a handful. Great with any type of dip or alone.
Aerin M.
Me and hubby just love these! Perfect snack especially when we make our sandwiches! It's just a perfect mix! I think they are delicious!
Diane L.
Mountain Lake, MN
Absolutely love the flavor of those potato chips...definitely hit the spot when need a little snack
Ketley O.
The chips are really good it could use more of the sour cream taste. I feel like in some of the chips there was more onion taste and more sour cream so if you could change the way you coated your chips would be great.
Marcela C.
Papitas de bocaditos, la opción más confiable si de calidad se trata, marca reconocida por muchos años y amada por varios de nosotros. Las papitas Lays no sólo le dan extra sabor a mis tardes sino que también un toque de "crunch" a mis pizzas, me encantan.
Savaun M.
richmond, BC
my partner and i can literally eat a whole bag of these in a sitting (ok we do that everytime we buy them) and we cant stop buying them! its amazing how addicting they are!
Super good! Bags are also filled up with chips & not just air! Never disappoints when you just need a quick snack to munch on. Pairs well with or in a sandwich!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?