Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Marcela C.
Marcela C.
Papitas de bocaditos, la opción más confiable si de calidad se trata, marca reconocida por muchos años y amada por varios de nosotros. Las papitas Lays no sólo le dan extra sabor a mis tardes sino que también un toque de "crunch" a mis pizzas, me encantan.
Savaun M.
Savaun M.
richmond, BC
my partner and i can literally eat a whole bag of these in a sitting (ok we do that everytime we buy them) and we cant stop buying them! its amazing how addicting they are!
Super good! Bags are also filled up with chips & not just air! Never disappoints when you just need a quick snack to munch on. Pairs well with or in a sandwich!
Yazmin A.
Yazmin A.
El Bolsón
THE BEST CHIPS EVER. So flavored, so delicius, a gift from the angels for your mouth. I love it. If you combine this with guacamole you will cry of happines.
Jimena M.
Jimena M.
trujillo
es delicioso Por Mí me comería Todos Los Días Pero TAMPOCO es bueno comer mucha fritura, les Veces que fui una esquina La atención es excelente
Sofs C.
Sofs C.
I'm not a big fan of onion so I won't buy it again. If I liked it I would like it to have more chips since like half of the bag is air.
son productos muy ricos que nos brindan algo rico y que a todos nos gusta. variedades de sabores muy ricas y recomendadas
Daniela j.
Daniela j.
amo sus rituras de todos los sabores siempre tengo un paquete en mi bolso, son economicas las encentras en todos lados
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Always lays potatoes chips when it comes to sour cream and onion for me ... they r always so fresh and not greasy
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Toronto
My favourite chip flavour what more can I say! You either love those flavours or you don't!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?