Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
a batata lays é uma delicia eu adoro, muito leve é ideal pra comer com os amigos no intervalo faculdade,amo demais e recomendo,delicia.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips!! It has the lays crunch but with a awesome flavor! However it does leave a funny taste in your mouth afterwards but i think thats the onion. Overall, love the chip; hate the aftertaste.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
Amazing, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Variety of flavors, great price, and can be found almost anywhere!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Foodie Expert
Delicious taste on every chip! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I find that no matter how gentle you are when transporting these chips home they seem to break easily, it's hard to find a good amount of full non broken chips in these bags but the taste makes up for all that! I'm a repeat buyer and I love these!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
Love these just looking at it makes me want to go buy a bag a chips lol taste great
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Lucedale, MS
Great chip light and crispy great flavor stays fresh longer great with sandwiches or burgers my fav chip on the market
Candi W.
Candi W.
Bryant Pond, ME
Yummy. Perfect chip for snacking, side to a sandwich or for parties. Also have them with cheeseburgers in the summertime. Sometimes, I even put them inside my sandwiches and it gives the perfect flavor addition and crunch that a boring sandwich needs from time to time.
Judy B.
Judy B.
St augustine, Fl
Love love love. My favorite chips . Can eat the whole bag I. One sitting. My go to snack.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats the flavor of sour cream and onion! I've loved this chips since I was a kid and they still taste the same. The crisp and crunch of these Lays is amazing!
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
Classic family favorite. Always have to have a bag of these around and they never last long. They're the perfect chip for snacking & parties! They taste amazing and not overwhelming. If you haven't tried them, which is probably unlikely, you're missing out!!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?