Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor!! It's well seasoned and crunchy and very tasty, lays delivers every time and I've not yet any reason to complain!
Tayor L.
Tayor L.
Erie, PA
My go to snack! Sour cream and cheddar are my favorite but original ridges are good as well! Goes good with sandwiches or just as a snack.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
Frito Lays are my favorite brand of chips. I do wish they were not so expensive though. The one flavor I absolutely do not like, though is the dill pickle ones. I love salt, but these are even too salty for me.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
What can I say about Lay's potato chips? They are delicious. I have tried higher price potato chips but I find myself consistently returning to this favorite brand. Chips are always crisp and very flavorful. I also love the new flavor campaigns every year...Macaroni and cheese with bacon is awesome! I favorite flavor a include sour cream and onion , cheddar and sour cream, barbecue and of course the classic Lay's Potato Chips. There is nothing better!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
We love these chips. My favorite is sout cream and onion! I could eat like the whole bag lol. All the flavors are good.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
Love them, great taste. Sandwiches or hotdogs make it a delicious meal. The best!!!!!!!!!!
Candace N.
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
I like lays, just not a big fan of the sour cream and onion. Much better flavors out there. They are okay, but nothing special.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
These are hands down the best Lay's chips. Don't try to argue. They just are. I'm sure they're absolutely terrible for you. And when you buy a bag, it's 95% air and 5% chips. But still five stars, because they're disgustingly delicious.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
Their an okay chip I've never been big on this flavor but the brand is a great brand!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?