Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
These are hands down the best Lay's chips. Don't try to argue. They just are. I'm sure they're absolutely terrible for you. And when you buy a bag, it's 95% air and 5% chips. But still five stars, because they're disgustingly delicious.
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
Their an okay chip I've never been big on this flavor but the brand is a great brand!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
This flavor of potato chips will always bring me good memories of spending time with my grandparents. My grandmother would always have this flavor on hand & my brother & I would eat as much as we possibly could in one sitting lol! It's so delicious.
Alex A.
Alex A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my fave chips from when I was little!!! My grandpa used to give them too me ALL the time! So good.
Leslye D.
Leslye D.
This are and always will be my favorite chips of all time ! There just sooo good lol
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
They are pretty good. I do find them to be greasy though with not so great after taste
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are one of my childhood favorites. I could seriously eat a whole bag in one sitting, they are that good!
NayNay Z.
NayNay Z.
State College, PA
love there's chips! i get them everyday at work!! they have a great taste and is very satisfying
Denise G.
Denise G.
Orange park , FL
Foodie Expert
Love these! Lays makes the best chips ever! Delicious flavors! Lays baked chips is my go to when I'm trying to eat alite more healthier
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love these chips!!! The flavor is just right! One of my favorite to eat while watching a movie during girls night!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?