Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love chips, especially frito lay lays sour cream & onion. These are one of my favorite chips. I always buy them. I could never have enough. They taste exactly like what the name says. These are chips you can put out for a party and your guest would love.
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite chip. I buy these at least three times a month. They are a comfort food for me and my kids. I love the fact that you can buy them anywhere. It is an all around good picnic, snack, or treat for everyone.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Salem, OR
Honestly my go to when I'm hungover these chips are delicious and full of flavor
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
So flavorful and you cannot stop eating them. Same great crisp and texture are original lays but with a good sour cream and onion flavor
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Panama City, FL
These have a flavor like no other, they taste is light but packs a real punch
Heidi J.
Heidi J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One word. LOVE!! If you are having a party or something with few friends, this would be amazing as a snack if they are not picky obviously.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I don't always eat chips, but when I do, my all time favorite is frito lay salt and vinegar chips!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
A staple you will always find in our pantry. My children love the BBQ flavor, and I love Dill Pickle! Lays is delicious.
Krista N.
Krista N.
Athens, TX
Foodie Expert
Great classic flavor that everyone recognizes and loves. Goes well paired with a sandwich or dip
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
These are always my first choice chip. I don't need any flavor, I love the plain. The BBQ is my second favorite. They are just so good with a cold cut sandwich! These chips are just part of my life. I even buy them in Mexico and try all the other different flavors.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?