Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #69 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite chips! I love lays! They make the best chips and they're always what I pick up when I go to the grocery store. Cheddar and sour cream and are also some of my favorites!
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of any type of chip, I like lays specifically because they are so thin and crispy. I wouldn't recommend using these to dip.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite lays chips! These are delicious but they also make your breath smell really bad lol. It's so good but definitely CAN be too salty at times, still delicious regardless though!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Most delicious chips ever!!! Lays knows what's up. Great price, great flavor. Amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
These are my go to chips! People who like onion while loves these a perfect combinations!
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
I love the these so much! I gave 4 stars because sometimes they don't put enough season on the chip for me. The season has the perfect mixture of sour cream & onion without one out shining the other. Also a great price
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
These are my absolute favorite flavor of chips They have just enough flavor on them, and always taste so good
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
Foodie Expert
I love these chips!!! Great flavor and reasonably priced. I really like the plain flavor as well. Can be found anywhere. Best sour cream and onion chips I've had. Definitely recommend to others. Guilty pleasure for sure.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
These are so good they taste super delicious they have that crunch salty but not to salty and creamy flavor great with some salsa
Christie G.
Christie G.
Monroe
One of my favorite flavors of chips! I love lays as it is, really good for the money and the company isn't cheap. Instead of paying for a half bag of chips, I pay for a full bag which makes me feel like I am not wasting my money.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?