Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Mayra R.
So flavorful and you cannot stop eating them. Same great crisp and texture are original lays but with a good sour cream and onion flavor
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
These chips are so delicious. Sour cream and onion are my favorite. I would recommend these to everyone who loves chips. Not pricey at all. Worth every penny.
Heidi J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One word. LOVE!! If you are having a party or something with few friends, this would be amazing as a snack if they are not picky obviously.
luree v.
Redding, CA
Foodie Expert
Goes great on sandwiches and to snack on. Can purchase at walmart or the grocery store
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
Love them, great taste. Sandwiches or hotdogs make it a delicious meal. The best!!!!!!!!!!
Candace N.
SANFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
I like lays, just not a big fan of the sour cream and onion. Much better flavors out there. They are okay, but nothing special.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
These are hands down the best Lay's chips. Don't try to argue. They just are. I'm sure they're absolutely terrible for you. And when you buy a bag, it's 95% air and 5% chips. But still five stars, because they're disgustingly delicious.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Foodie Expert
Their an okay chip I've never been big on this flavor but the brand is a great brand!
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
This flavor of potato chips will always bring me good memories of spending time with my grandparents. My grandmother would always have this flavor on hand & my brother & I would eat as much as we possibly could in one sitting lol! It's so delicious.
Alex A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my fave chips from when I was little!!! My grandpa used to give them too me ALL the time! So good.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?