Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
They are pretty good. I do find them to be greasy though with not so great after taste
Frankie R.
Frankie R.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
These are one of my childhood favorites. I could seriously eat a whole bag in one sitting, they are that good!
NayNay Z.
NayNay Z.
State College, PA
love there's chips! i get them everyday at work!! they have a great taste and is very satisfying
Denise G.
Denise G.
Orange park , FL
Foodie Expert
Love these! Lays makes the best chips ever! Delicious flavors! Lays baked chips is my go to when I'm trying to eat alite more healthier
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I love these chips!!! The flavor is just right! One of my favorite to eat while watching a movie during girls night!
Justine T.
Justine T.
Lebanon, TN
Very messy on the fingers, but very great tasting, they are my go too for lunch with my turkey sandwich, or a barbecue day with a hot dog of hamburger, very affordable especially when on sale! Love to buy
a batata lays é uma delicia eu adoro, muito leve é ideal pra comer com os amigos no intervalo faculdade,amo demais e recomendo,delicia.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips!! It has the lays crunch but with a awesome flavor! However it does leave a funny taste in your mouth afterwards but i think thats the onion. Overall, love the chip; hate the aftertaste.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Foodie Expert
Amazing, I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. Variety of flavors, great price, and can be found almost anywhere!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Foodie Expert
Delicious taste on every chip! The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I find that no matter how gentle you are when transporting these chips home they seem to break easily, it's hard to find a good amount of full non broken chips in these bags but the taste makes up for all that! I'm a repeat buyer and I love these!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?