Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Foodie Expert
Most delicious chips ever!!! Lays knows what's up. Great price, great flavor. Amazing!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
These are my go to chips! People who like onion while loves these a perfect combinations!
Arianna B.
Arianna B.
Detroit , MI
Foodie Expert
I love the these so much! I gave 4 stars because sometimes they don't put enough season on the chip for me. The season has the perfect mixture of sour cream & onion without one out shining the other. Also a great price
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
These are my absolute favorite flavor of chips They have just enough flavor on them, and always taste so good
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
This is my favorite flavor of Lay's chips. They have just the right amount of flavor. They're a bit expensive, so I wait until they're on sale. I love to dip them in French onion dip. It's the best combination.
Heidi J.
Heidi J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One word. LOVE!! If you are having a party or something with few friends, this would be amazing as a snack if they are not picky obviously.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I don't always eat chips, but when I do, my all time favorite is frito lay salt and vinegar chips!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
A staple you will always find in our pantry. My children love the BBQ flavor, and I love Dill Pickle! Lays is delicious.
Krista N.
Krista N.
Athens, TX
Foodie Expert
Great classic flavor that everyone recognizes and loves. Goes well paired with a sandwich or dip
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
These are always my first choice chip. I don't need any flavor, I love the plain. The BBQ is my second favorite. They are just so good with a cold cut sandwich! These chips are just part of my life. I even buy them in Mexico and try all the other different flavors.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?