Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Lake Charles, LA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack! They go great with dip also! I like to eat mine with a sandwich!
Cchiina L.
Cchiina L.
ceres
Bomb chips garlic unilon delicious fresh sour cream onion bomb lovely produce to eat.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Allendale, MI
this classic flavored chip never fails to disappoint! delicious and light and crispy, just how you would expect from just a well known brand. my go-to for snacks at the grocery store and even on the road
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Cincinnati
Lay's Sour Cream and Onion chips are my absolute favorite ever since I was a child! I highly recommend them!
Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Miami
Riquisimos, una muy buenas papas para tener la boca ocupada, es muy rica vale la pena el gasto de dinero , es muy economico
Sneki P.
Sneki P.
Twin Falls, ID
Definitely my favorite every time! Goes well with anything and the taste is not too strong so you don't have the onion breath all day. !! Definitely yummy . I recommend it to everyone :)
Super tasty potato! So savory. Definitely affordable. However, I wish there were a healthier or organic option. The baked version doesn't hit the mark.
Kia Y.
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Not my favorite chip however never a bad choice. I would say Lay's have always been affordable. I buy this at any gas stop, or general store. I would not say I am ever disappointed in the lay's sour cream and onion chips just never awed.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Ontonagon, MI
These are my favorite chips. The brand just in general is amazing but this flavor is by far my favorite. I could eat them all day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
I feel like Lays are such a traditional snack. Don't let the word "traditional" sway you away. I always go back to these, even after new styles and flavors of chips come out. Sour cream and onion is my fave :)
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?