Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Lisbeth C.
Lisbeth C.
Miami
Riquisimos, una muy buenas papas para tener la boca ocupada, es muy rica vale la pena el gasto de dinero , es muy economico
Sneki P.
Sneki P.
Twin Falls, ID
Definitely my favorite every time! Goes well with anything and the taste is not too strong so you don't have the onion breath all day. !! Definitely yummy . I recommend it to everyone :)
Super tasty potato! So savory. Definitely affordable. However, I wish there were a healthier or organic option. The baked version doesn't hit the mark.
Kia Y.
Kia Y.
Portland, OR
Not my favorite chip however never a bad choice. I would say Lay's have always been affordable. I buy this at any gas stop, or general store. I would not say I am ever disappointed in the lay's sour cream and onion chips just never awed.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Ontonagon, MI
These are my favorite chips. The brand just in general is amazing but this flavor is by far my favorite. I could eat them all day.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Braselton, GA
I feel like Lays are such a traditional snack. Don't let the word "traditional" sway you away. I always go back to these, even after new styles and flavors of chips come out. Sour cream and onion is my fave :)
Aerin M.
Aerin M.
Me and hubby just love these! Perfect snack especially when we make our sandwiches! It's just a perfect mix! I think they are delicious!
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite chips! I love lays! They make the best chips and they're always what I pick up when I go to the grocery store. Cheddar and sour cream and are also some of my favorites!
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of any type of chip, I like lays specifically because they are so thin and crispy. I wouldn't recommend using these to dip.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite lays chips! These are delicious but they also make your breath smell really bad lol. It's so good but definitely CAN be too salty at times, still delicious regardless though!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?