Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S® #71 in Chips

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Kansas City , MO
Foodie Expert
I have to ration my bags so I don't get addicted. lol I love this flavor. Never hard to find. Always can find a good deal.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
I can't control myself around sour cream and onion chips! They have a great flavor and a light crispy crunch. Prepare to have bad breath after eating haha
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Foodie Expert
The sour cream and onion is the best flavor, they are crispy but not hard and leave a slight taste on your tongue which is goo, love them.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Alton, IL
Foodie Expert
Love sour cream and onion chips. One of my go to lunch sides for work. I always have a bad or 2 of these on hand. They are very delicious. The chips are very thing so very easy to eat. Definitely recommend these to others.
Holly D.
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
My husband likes these chips which is weird since he hates onion anything, but these he doesn't seem to mind, I think it is funny how he shoves these in his pb&j, seems gross to me but whatever to each his own, I like these in a thicker chip version just because I hate how easy these break.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Lay's Sour Cream & Onion. The flavor is absolutely delicious and I can't stop eating these. There's a right amount of salt added with the Sour Cream & Onion. So yummy!
Terrica K.
Terrica K.
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite. Lay's Sour Cream and Onion are fantastic. They are so good and crispy.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Amazing! I love these chips. They aren't basic. They are not salty they are not sweet. It's just amazing. These chips are the best I have ever tasted. These chips are delicious and I would recommend anyone to buy these.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Foodie Expert
Top three favorite chip flavors - kc masterpiece BBQ, plain, and sour cream and onion. Lays of course.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Florence, AL
My favorite chips to sit down and snack on. One of the best that has been around for a long time!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Cameron F.
Cameron F.
What dips would these be good with?