Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of usi...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisp...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Foodie Expert
Some of my favorite chips! I love lays! They make the best chips and they're always what I pick up when I go to the grocery store. Cheddar and sour cream and are also some of my favorites!
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of any type of chip, I like lays specifically because they are so thin and crispy. I wouldn't recommend using these to dip.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite lays chips! These are delicious but they also make your breath smell really bad lol. It's so good but definitely CAN be too salty at times, still delicious regardless though!
isabella g.
isabella g.
Suffolk, VA
This is an okay snack, the chips are crunchy and delicious, however they are basically selling air. The seasoning is also very intense.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
ATHENS, TN
My husband's favorite chips. He has to have a bag at home and in the car. He can't run out or he will be upset .
Angela T.
Angela T.
Kingman, AZ
super yummy! i love these chips they are good with a sandwich barbq it doesn't matter. they are jut perfect for any reason to eat them. they are a little on the pricy side but well worth it. no one else has chips like these
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite types of Chips and I love chips. I could eat these everyday. Great flavor. Great crunch.
Anataliz A.
Anataliz A.
I usually love the original Lays but this one are one of my faveorites chips ever!!!! Totally recommended.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
These are my go-to when I'm craving sour cream and onion chips. They aren't too strong like some other brands.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Covington, LA
Foodie Expert
These chips are essentially the best things in my life. So good, such a classic.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?