Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz uploaded by Naixilef R.

BY LAY'S®

Lay's Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavor Trans Fat 0g per serving Kosher Gluten free Porcine free 1.5 oz bag 64 ct see more...

• I love these chips! I was wondering if anyone had other ways of u...2 Answers
  • What dips would these be good with?4 Answers
  • I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato cri...4 Answers
Frito Lay Lay's Sour Cream & Onion 64/1.5 oz
  • "Amazing chips .Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
  • "Our favorite flavor is sea salt and garlic but we definitely like original, sour cream and onion and many other flavors!" in 1 review
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
I absolutely love Lay's Sour Cream & Onion. The flavor is absolutely delicious and I can't stop eating these. There's a right amount of salt added with the Sour Cream & Onion. So yummy!
Anataliz A.
I usually love the original Lays but this one are one of my faveorites chips ever!!!! Totally recommended.
Angela T.
Kingman, AZ
super yummy! i love these chips they are good with a sandwich barbq it doesn't matter. they are jut perfect for any reason to eat them. they are a little on the pricy side but well worth it. no one else has chips like these
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
My husband likes these chips which is weird since he hates onion anything, but these he doesn't seem to mind, I think it is funny how he shoves these in his pb&j, seems gross to me but whatever to each his own, I like these in a thicker chip version just because I hate how easy these break.
Jessica O.
Athens, TN
My husband's favorite chips. He has to have a bag at home and in the car. He can't run out or he will be upset .
Melissa L.
Chula Vista, CA
These are so good they taste super delicious they have that crunch salty but not to salty and creamy flavor great with some salsa
Amber S.
Alton, IL
Love sour cream and onion chips. One of my go to lunch sides for work. I always have a bad or 2 of these on hand. They are very delicious. The chips are very thing so very easy to eat. Definitely recommend these to others.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
Estas lays me encantan, este es mi sabor favorito, me guata comprarlo en el super, es un snack bien delicioso y crujiente, son consumidor frecuente de esta papitas Lays. Las originales tambien son deliciosas pero mi preferida es esta.
Heidi J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One word. LOVE!! If you are having a party or something with few friends, this would be amazing as a snack if they are not picky obviously.
Ashley S.
Dunkirk, IN
Ahhh these are soooo good! My sons absolute favorite!!! Seriously we could eat a whole bag in one sitting!
Liz S.
Deerfield Bch, FL
What is your favorite flavor of Frito Lay potato chips?
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
Do you prefer these over the sour cream and cheddar options?
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these greasy?
Jessica C.
Hicksville, NY
Did the flavor change or is it just me?
Ibrahim B.
Ruston, LA
I have a question about the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato crisps by Frito Lay. I was wondering - how good is these crisps? My roommate adores the barbecue flavor, however, he is afraid of sour cream. Will he enjoy these crisps?